Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  49
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archoil 20% Off

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Archoil 20% Off

For anyone using or thinking about trying Archoil Diesel treatments they are giving 20% off (code BF20) until Monday.

https://www.archoil.com/

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Top Of Page | #2

Re: Archoil 20% Off

Thanks for the info Bob.

This is good stuff.

My Cummins loves it!

Also, the ford owners will like their oil additive!

3. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Anyone tried their new product with cetane boost, AR6500?

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

5. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Anyone tried their new product with cetane boost, AR6500?
    I ordered some of the new AR6500 but haven’t tried it yet.

I am currently running the AR6300 Winter Treatment that provides all the benefits of the old AR6200 treatment with anti-gel protection.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up @AK Bob!

Love Archoil products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I recently decided to try the AR6400-D.

I've had the p2262 pop recently even though the EB is functioning properly, so I threw a bottle in after getting a warm and fuzzy from research, got her up to temp, and let the exhaust break rip a few times.

I've been making sure to run the EB 100% now until the treatment is run through to clean things up.

I'm about halfway through a treated tank and I've recouped some fuel economy.

What I've noticed the most is that my rig seems to just sound healthier and the EB is working more efficiently again; could be a placebo, but I'm happy.

I'm thinking I'm going to give their other products a shot.

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CJL View Post

I've had the p2262 pop recently even though the EB is functioning properly, so I threw a bottle in after getting a warm and fuzzy from research, got her up to temp, and let the exhaust break rip a few times.

I've been making sure to run the EB 100% now until the treatment is run through to clean things up.

What I've noticed the most is that my rig seems to just sound healthier and the EB is working more efficiently again; could be a placebo, but I'm happy.

I've run the AR6200 for as long as I can remember now and I agree I think it sounds different/better.

Just saw they make a new AR6500 diesel additive, will have to give that a try since it looks more diesel specific than the 6200.

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

11. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CJL View Post

One of a few dreaded turbo codes. Use EB all the time and use the go pedal to get on the interstates. The more you work the veins the better chance you have of cleaning it out and not having to replace the turbo or actuator.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

13. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, SyN liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    One of a few dreaded turbo codes. Use EB all the time and use the go pedal to get on the interstates. The more you work the veins the better chance you have of cleaning it out and not having to replace the turbo or actuator.
    That's how I usually drive.

As awesome as it is to get better fuel economy I ultimately didn't buy my truck for that purpose.

Heck before I V8 swapped it I daily drove my Jeep on then 37s being pushed by the 2.5L.

With just a 13gal fuel cell I got really strategic about my traveling.

With the RAM I feel unchained when it comes to my range haha.

Now that I'm working, I commute 80 miles a day and haven't been as adamant about tow/haul and the EB to finally try for better MPGs.

It just popped as the temps dropped and I've finally been using it more to warm up.

Unless the code returns soon I'm a believer in the AR6400-D.

15. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, SyN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Glad it's working so far!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com