Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  17
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oil Bypass Kit Install Questions

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheJonJon View Post
    Not happening tonight...I have to remove the coolant line. The 90° won't work. The 45° didnt for sure...fml
    Sorry to hear that. My 90* fitting must be a little shorter as mine does clear the coolant line nut without removal.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Likes TheJonJon liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Nothin but a thing I guess. This just gives me excuse to install a coolant filtration kit and the mishimoto lower temp thermostat while I got the coolant drained. First world problems LOL!

4. Likes AK Bob, SyN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Good Question Joe!

My only answer is even though the Wife & I make well over 6 figures a year - With Baylee being in College for 4 yrs and then getting excepted into Physical Therapy School for another 4 & even though she was a Valedictorian Every Year!

We had no idea she would be one of the 68 out of 2K that the school would select. (Honestly we were not prepared for this expense)

Our Awesome Government and System granted US (Nothing) since we were a very successful (White) - (Hard Working) family with a Zero Criminal Background - We had to pay for every dime!
    Her debit - well Our Dedit right now is well over $148K - she still is living off of Tinker Air Force Base (Which we have to pay for) as well as all her expenses.

It's basically supporting a whole other family - & I am still trying to tuck back every bit I can for retirement in 12 more yrs... If I didn't put my families needs first - I would have deleted last year and had most of my bucket list finished. Guess that's why I've been married Once to the same Women for 33yrs.

Yes I totally agree with you - The By-Pass filter needs to be on as we speak - But Her Rent & Groceries come first.
    After She Graduates PT school and gets employment in check and gets paying on her huge student loan debit - I will possibly have a clear conscience about spending $$$ on myself (The JUDGE) then the 5th Wheel then Tri-Toon.
    Only If I live that long!

This is the main reason: When I do any mods to the the truck I spend hours shopping for the lowest price and coupon codes and free shipping = I have no other choice!

Just an example: I had to use my safety bonus from work to buy my ATS By-Pass delete block and then save 4 of them to buy the PPE 68RFE Pan.

I know my reasons are much different then most others - but they are 100% Legit!

Just so glad we at the time had enough sense to stop @ 2 kids!

I apologize for the long post to answer your question: But I felt you deserved to know the real - honest/truthful reason why...
    Hey brother, all good.

Just make sure your kids take care of you when you get old and they can pay to delete your rig.

Makes sense to me!

But in all seriousness, no man or woman here can fault or challenge your reasoning.

Family first! Admirable to say the least!

How's that saying go..."good things come to those who wait".

6. Likes AK Bob, TK666 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12