Wanted to give a big shout out to the guys are Dudes Diesel for getting the SS Diesel CP3 pump.

I went ahead and did the conversion today and it worked out perfect.

All the parts are perfect in fitment and everything that was provided was A plus for the install.

I was on the fence about getting SS vs Industrial injection because of the 10% Ind Inj was talking about but after getting the SS CP3 I am truly happy.

It is truly a nice part and worth every penny on not having to take off my old gear, the only thing I reused was the o'rings.

If I had to complain it was because of my truck being so high which made working over the engine bay hard but it on and everything is running smoothly.

Thanks SS and a big thank you to the guys are DDP for getting me everything quickly.

CLIFF NOTES.

Called DDP for CP3 conversion talk to Clay 9999xxx times about different set up.

Finally decided on the SS CP3, was still on the fence about not having the 10%.

More calls to DDP about the CP3 from SS diesel, Clay answered everything and explained more than i needed.

Ordered a FASS 165 and S&B tank.

FASS165 came in 2 days to my door, I was totally shocked how quick it was processed and delivered.

Communication email from DDP was great, let me know all tracking information
CP3 and S&B tank came a week later just as promised.

Overall experience was great!

Information experience was excellent!

Delivery time was awesome!

The biggest thing I am a stickler about is the customer service DDP offers and they did not drop the ball.

Thanks again DDP!