Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: ISO Starlite Diesel Training Guides

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ISO Starlite Diesel Training Guides

I'm sure someone's got this book just sitting on a shelf.

https://www.starlitediesel.com/produ...aining-guides/

I would like to buy. Price depends on condition.

I generally value second hand goods at 1/2 original retail price.

Honestly, I'm really having a hard time with $160 for a book. Let me know what's fair.

If you'd be willing to borrow it, even better.

I'll pay for shipping both ways and kick in some extra in advance for your favorite beverage.

Thanks!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ISO Starlite Diesel Training Guides

I'm still looking for this manual.

Just FYI, I learned the hard way that not all members on this website are honest.

Be careful doing business with anyone that messages you for a want-ad.

Obviously, all they have to do is a little research for what you want, and tell you they have it!

I would recommend not doing any business with someone supposedly named Michael Stewart Emailing from migure44@gmail.com, Doug Kern Emailing from dougiekirn@gmail.com, or someone with the handle break on this website.

The operator(s) of these handles colluded to rip me off and I'm the idiot here as I ignored the red flags, which were.

They handed off the transaction 3 times, to other avenues, Forum, to Email, to another Email.

Using Papal, they requested friends/family the payment instead of goods and services.

Suggestions: First, when possible, make the transaction in person, and if that's not an option, do a video call with the person to show you the item.

NEVER, send money to friends and family unless they are, in fact, friends and family. (Duh! )

If you are one of the operators of these E-mails and want me to take this post down, send me the book or send me my money back, and I'll take it down.

I'll be making a new, separate post of the same thing.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: ISO Starlite Diesel Training Guides

Quote Originally Posted by ORDuner View Post
    I'm still looking for this manual.

Just FYI, I learned the hard way that not all members on this website are honest.

Be careful doing business with anyone that messages you for a want-ad.

Obviously, all they have to do is a little research for what you want, and tell you they have it!

I would recommend not doing any business with someone supposedly named Michael Stewart Emailing from migure44@gmail.com, Doug Kern Emailing from dougiekirn@gmail.com, or someone with the handle break on this website.

The operator(s) of these handles colluded to rip me off and I'm the idiot here as I ignored the red flags, which were.

They handed off the transaction 3 times, to other avenues, Forum, to Email, to another Email.

Using Papal, they requested friends/family the payment instead of goods and services.

Suggestions: First, when possible, make the transaction in person, and if that's not an option, do a video call with the person to show you the item.

NEVER, send money to friends and family unless they are, in fact, friends and family. (Duh! )

If you are one of the operators of these E-mails and want me to take this post down, send me the book or send me my money back, and I'll take it down.

I'll be making a new, separate post of the same thing.
    We are looking into these email accounts.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post