Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 600 Mile Club

1. Top Of Page | #11

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I also have 5" exhaust and air raid intake. Not sure if that makes the boost level change

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Waste gate may be stuck.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I have no issues getting ALMOST 600 a tank out of my 02 five speed. not for sure on my exact mpg's, will have to get on that, but I also baby my truck while driving! LOL Unless someone pisses me off...haha!

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

When I head to Oklahoma from Northeast Ohio I can get from Hubbard Oh to St Louis Mo and still have a little over a 1/4 tank
    07 2500 MC 4x4 6.7 with auto
    Has all deletes done and a H&S mini max

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillerjoe View Post
    I get a consistent 480 miles to a tank with out trying. Working on 600 plus right now, headed to Georgia from Texas.

Any driving techniques you can share Polaraco?

My truck is a 1996 ram 3500 Dooley single cab 12 valve automatic with 355 gears holset hx40 W turbo 75 hp injectors.
    I have been reading up on the boost to mpg thing but doesn't really make much sense because, I can drive 55 miles an hour and when I get cruising I'm getting two PSI boost or I can accelerate to 70 miles an hour once I get cruising I am back at 2 psi boost so doesn't make sense
    Well your 2 PSI isn't off beat after all. I'm down to 3 on my common rail and still going.

DSCN0108.JPG DSCN0110.jpg 24.7 at an average of 65 MPH
    @Double R Diesel Ray we need to broaden the range on what we just did. I'll tell you when you get caught up

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12