Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Next Gen Diesels Kit For 68RFE Valve Body

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Next Gen Diesels Kit For 68RFE Valve Body

I am trying to find if anybody has tried the valve body upgrade kit from Next Gen Diesel!

I just got one and first off it did not come with the clutch feed seals and I have been trying to reach them and I have got no answer yet and there are no directions in the box at all and the have non on there web site either!

The kit looked like a good idea because I have a RaceME Tuner but I did not boost the trany pressures because I know if the problems of cross bleeding so this kit looked like a great idea with everything in one place!

Has anyone tried their kit and how does it work when most sites say if you have the gray connector you have to add two more check ***** when they don`t give them to you! does there kit work different then say the ATS kit or do you need to add the extra check ***** and drill the hole to get high pressure in forward gears!

I am an auto mechanic and I know how to work on all this stuff but there kit seems to be missing parts and directions ATS gives you great directions but now I don`t know if this company will take this kit back and refund my money!

Any input in to this kit would be gladly accepted!

Thank you Robert and I have a 2015 RAM 2500 with a full delete.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Next Gen Diesels Kit For 68RFE Valve Body

He was cool as hell to deal with and I’ve had his valve body on my 68RFE for about 15k miles now and haven’t had any problems.

I bought the entire valve body though and just swapped them out and changed my tune to 225 psi, Clean crisp shifts.

Nathaniel Valentine is the owner.

I always contacted him by Facebook messenger and he’s always quick to respond.

2012 RAM 3500 deleted and tuned with H&S mini maxx with trans tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Ram 3500. Full delete. H&S mini maxx. NextGen valvebody. Fuel Maverick wheels, Toyo MT tires. 35/12.5/20. Amp power steps.

3. Likes watersupply189, Murph liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3
    Permanent Vacation Chrisn162001's Avatar

User Info Menu

has anyone tried or know anything about NEXT GEN Diesels kit for the 68RFE valve body

It doesn’t address the solenoid switch valve.

The ssv Is the biggest issue with these valve bodies. Every one I do gets over sized sonnax ssv.

And next gen or Miramar transmission (the people who really build his transmissions) are complete trash. Read his reviews!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes watersupply189 liked this post