Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: P0868 P0934

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P0868 P0934

Hey guys and gals got a question for y’all

My truck has around 80000 miles on it and been blessed by ray at DRD since new I think it had 20000 on it everything has been great but now I’m getting a transcode first it started with P0868.

GOVERNOR PRESSURE SENSOR VOLTS TOO HIGH so I changed the sensor out for new one but not a Mopar one.

The light went out and code clear but I noticed the line pressure was bouncing all over the place from 95-120 real fast not stable.

Drove for a while and no codes then now it’s pulling code P0934 LINE PRESSURE SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW.

Maybe a bad sensor so I order a Moparreplacement one and I’m going to change the filters too.

The transmission seems to shift fine it doesn’t slip but just wonder if there’s anything else that I could look into? Also does anyone else’s line pressure jump around and not steady.

Also forgot to add both batteries are a year old and I tested them they all past and my other code is for grid heater replay high voltage.

2. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
    Likes SyN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P0868 P0934

Quote Originally Posted by Jbowie89 View Post
    Hey guys and gals got a question for y’all

My truck has around 80000 miles on it and been blessed by ray at DRD since new I think it had 20000 on it everything has been great but now I’m getting a transcode first it started with P0868.

GOVERNOR PRESSURE SENSOR VOLTS TOO HIGH so I changed the sensor out for new one but not a Mopar one.

The light went out and code clear but I noticed the line pressure was bouncing all over the place from 95-120 real fast not stable.

Drove for a while and no codes then now it’s pulling code P0934 LINE PRESSURE SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW.

Maybe a bad sensor so I order a Moparreplacement one and I’m going to change the filters too.

The transmission seems to shift fine it doesn’t slip but just wonder if there’s anything else that I could look into? Also does anyone else’s line pressure jump around and not steady.

Also forgot to add both batteries are a year old and I tested them they all past and my other code is for grid heater replay high voltage.

When was the last time your filters were changed?

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes SyN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It’s never had the filters changed I just ordered new Mopar ones today.

6. Likes SyN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation Chrisn162001's Avatar

User Info Menu

I’ve never had good luck with aftermarket line pressure sensors on 68RFEs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too and the new one just came in today so when I change the filters I’ll change that too and see what happens.

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Just an update I drop the pan today and the fluids look good it was ready for a change it was a dark red smell clean not burnt and no trash in the pan at all just light coating on the magnet.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Likes AK Bob liked this post