Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  14

Thread: Need A Part Number For A Wiring Harness - BW44-47

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Need A Part Number For A Wiring Harness - BW44-47

I swapped my electronic transfer case to a manual back in January, and now want to 100% the project, which means swapping the wiring harness.

I'm having a hell of a time finding the exact part number for it, and my local dealership is useless. Anyone here know where I can get reliable info, or know the number?

Thanks.

I took pics and what not, once I get it all finalized, I plan to do a write up on the swap.

Not too hard.

'13 CCSB 6.7
    DRD tuned MM3, deleted, H&S S364SXE, Steed Speed CNC manifold, 5" exhaust, Banks 3.5" intake manifold, grid heater delete, CAT fuel filters, BW44-47 swap, CAD delete w/ one piece axle, Dynatrac free spin, Detroit rear AAM/PW front e-locker, 4.88 Nitro gears, Carli Pintop 3.25", King 2.5, Carli-Deaver leaf packs, Carli radius arms, Carli steering stabilizers, 1" blocks in rear, bronze 20x10 Fuel Coverts, 38x13.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

2. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation Chrisn162001's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Need A Part Number For A Wiring Harness - BW44-47

You need part number for the whole transmission harness?

What year truck?

I can look it up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes AK Bob, timshooter40 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

If it's the same harness for the transmission and transfer case, which I assume it is, yes. It's for a late 2013 truck, it had the BW44-46 in it, I swapped it out for a BW44-47. I no longer have the encoder motor, I just need the harness with the gear position sensor plug for the manual transfer case.

Then on to seeing if I can reprogram the BCM to manual t-case.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisn162001 View Post
    You need part number for the whole transmission harness?

What year truck?

I can look it up tomorrow.

'13 CCSB 6.7
    DRD tuned MM3, deleted, H&S S364SXE, Steed Speed CNC manifold, 5" exhaust, Banks 3.5" intake manifold, grid heater delete, CAT fuel filters, BW44-47 swap, CAD delete w/ one piece axle, Dynatrac free spin, Detroit rear AAM/PW front e-locker, 4.88 Nitro gears, Carli Pintop 3.25", King 2.5, Carli-Deaver leaf packs, Carli radius arms, Carli steering stabilizers, 1" blocks in rear, bronze 20x10 Fuel Coverts, 38x13.50x20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

6. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legendaryandrew View Post
    If it's the same harness for the transmission and transfer case, which I assume it is, yes. It's for a late 2013 truck, it had the BW44-46 in it, I swapped it out for a BW44-47. I no longer have the encoder motor, I just need the harness with the gear position sensor plug for the manual transfer case.

Then on to seeing if I can reprogram the BCM to manual t-case.

Thanks!!
    I’ll look it up tomorrow. Harness is more than likely no longer available new. I had a 2014 a couple weeks ago that the drive shaft let loose and took out the harness it was not available anymore.

I don’t know if it will be as easy as adding the right code to the bcm for the transfer case. I’ll look at wire diagrams tomorrow and send you what I find out.

8. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Did you ever find anything out, regarding a part number for that harness?

Been so busy, I actually forgot about this thread haha.

I’ll look it up tomorrow. Harness is more than likely no longer available new. I had a 2014 a couple weeks ago that the drive shaft let loose and took out the harness it was not available anymore.

I don’t know if it will be as easy as adding the right code to the bcm for the transfer case. I’ll look at wire diagrams tomorrow and send you what I find out.

'13 CCSB 6.7

10. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Sorry I got busy as well.

Theirs four different part numbers 68247701aa, 68247702aa, 68247703aa, 68247704aa.

I need to sit down and look at the option codes to see which one which.

I’ll have to do that later though.

12. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Any more info?

Thanks for the part numbers!

Theirs four different part numbers 68247701aa, 68247702aa, 68247703aa, 68247704aa.

'13 CCSB 6.7

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Any updates?

'13 CCSB 6.7

16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

No and honestly I don’t have the time to look into it.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post