Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

  1. Top Of Page | #1
    Shane09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    I think I should make 750 which is my goal it’s not finished yet but I’m on the home stretch of getting it done.

    I’ve got a s467.7/83/.90 from evil fab with 80% overs with a 10mm stroker from industrial injection, Fass 165 103# valve spring, Hamilton pushrods, and a brand new bottom end crate motor blueprinted and balanced from industrial injection.

    So what y’all reckon?


  2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Chrisn162001's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    I have a similar setup.

    I have more fuel and I went 1.0 on the exhaust housing of my 467.7 made 780 hp on dyno it has room for more but I’m still ruining stock rods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Shane09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    I’m still running stock rods too and a stock G56 with a southbend dual disk so we will see what goes first.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisn162001 View Post
    I have a similar setup. I have more fuel and I went 1.0 on the exhaust housing of my 467.7 made 780hp on dyno it has room for more but I’m still ruining stock rods.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



  6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4
    TexNeck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    I'd say depending on dyno -/+ 750.

    How are egts with the .90 housing and what elevation are you?

    2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com



  8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Shane09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    Well it’s not completely finished yet I’m still waiting on my CP3 and my steed speed but I’m probably about 2-3000ft.


  10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6
    Lamb95's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    I made 735 with that same charger except with a 1.10 housing and 60% overs.

    I'm only 800' above sea level though.

    S467.7/83/1.10, CSF Intercooler, 60% nozzles, Dual OEM CP3, Fleece Pro-Flo Lift Pump, Studs/springs/pushrods, Garmon68 w/ 1800 stall @ 250LP

  12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7
    6.7 Coal Train's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    Quote Originally Posted by Shane09 View Post
    I think I should make 750 which is my goal it’s not finished yet but I’m on the home stretch of getting it done.

    I’ve got a s467.7/83/.90 from evil fab with 80% overs with a 10mm stroker from industrial injection, Fass 165 103# valve spring, Hamilton pushrods, and a brand new bottom end crate motor blueprinted and balanced from industrial injection.

    So what y’all reckon?
    Sounds badass.

    How are your Evil Fab parts/turbo? I'm pretty dead set on them when I get my 2nd Gen swap.

    They look super solid quality.

    2017 2500 Laramie: DRD enhanced, 5" Jamo TBE, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber M/T, HID Conversion, LED Fogs, Reverse Level - 2" Drop CSS Coils

  14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8
    Shane09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: Estimate On What Power I’ll Make

    Quote Originally Posted by 6.7 Coal Train View Post
    Sounds badass.

    How are your Evil Fab parts/turbo? I'm pretty dead set on them when I get my 2nd Gen swap.

    They look super solid quality.
    Well I haven’t ran it yet but they are really good quality.

    I messed up and thought that I got all stainless, but I didn’t so if I was you probably double check and get stainless but they are nice kits.


  16. Likes watersupply189 liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •