Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Mirrors Upgraded - I Love Them

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Mirrors Upgraded - I Love Them

I drove my friend's new Ford F250 about 1000 miles and loved his mirrors.

It got me looking for better mirrors again, or mods to add Ford mirrors.

I only have the small non-tow mirrors.

I came across Boost Auto. It looks like the Chevy/GM mirrors are a little bigger than the Ford and RAM mirrors so they model all their mirrors after that style.

I really wanted the biggest blind spot mirror I could find.

Anyway, they were $340 and installed perfectly.

They seemed really heavy and solid, not cheap plastic at all.

They have options for reverse lights, puddle lights, blinkers on the front, the mirror side blinker dots, and different styles of LEDs.

I got a smoked front lens with an LED strip.

Anyway here is my new view.

I love it compared to my small mirrors and I think that is bigger than Ram tow mirrors and $600 cheaper.

I can see the whole blind spot easily now.

See the small palm tree in the bottom mirror.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Mirrors Upgraded - I Love Them

I was looking at those too.

Thanks for the post....just hate the idea of a Generic Motors part going on our RAMS.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: Mirrors Upgraded - I Love Them

Quote Originally Posted by gregoryle View Post
    I was looking at those too.

Thanks for the post....just hate the idea of a Generic Motors part going on our Rams
    I think I saw they were made in house in the US up north. I thought they only made Chevy type mirrors that bolt on to other trucks, but when I went to their website to share a link I saw other types of mirrors. I'm 100% happy with them, and they are made in America not mexico or China.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post