Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: TCM Not Communicating

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TCM Not Communicating

2007.5 6.7L Cummins- EGR delete s300 turbo stage 3 ATS transmission automatic Mini Maxx tuner S&B intake Smending diesel intake horn 5 in exhaust.

I've been having some issues communicating with my TCM and my pig tail was messed up on my transmission so re done those wires and now it won't communicate with my TCM.

My truck will program with my Minimax but still doesn't communicate with the TCM.

I'm looking to get a MM3 will this reflash my TCM.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: TCM Not Communicating

Quote Originally Posted by Mariano View Post
    2007.5 6.7L Cummins- EGR delete s300 turbo stage 3 ATS transmission automatic Mini Maxx tuner S&B intake Smending diesel intake horn 5 in exhaust.

I've been having some issues communicating with my TCM and my pig tail was messed up on my transmission so re done those wires and now it won't communicate with my TCM.

My truck will program with my Minimax but still doesn't communicate with the TCM.

I'm looking to get a MM3 will this reflash my TCM.
    If there are no issues with the Trans the MM3 will flash it friend.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: TCM Not Communicating

Yeah there's nothing currently wrong with the transmission at all on the wiring harness messed up that's about it.

I don't know if my Mini Max cause any kind of problems because it stopped working the screen went black so I use my father's and got everything to reprogram except loss of communication with the TCM.