Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  43
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Most Important Things For Your Truck

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: This Most Important Things For Your Truck

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    I actually bought my (Block Heater Cord) through Genos Garage & installed the cord myself in about 15 min (During an Oil Change) while the filter was out of the way...
    Truthfully it was probably way cheaper me doing it - when compared to FCA installing it on the line - Like anything else Mopar - theirs is probably double the price.

Then I bought the Port Power Inlet Plug - that is shown above. (Installed in the thick plastic air dam below the bumper)
    Did this last fall - Hopefully I will never need the dang thing!

I enjoy Fall and the Snow - but I hate the brutal cold.
    You did it the smart way LOL..

I installed the cord after driving around town and such for over an hour.

Reached up there and that filter is mighty toasty LOL.

That plug installed is a nice clean look for sure!

Going to be using it soon as the temps are dropping like a rock here in Michigan.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

2. Likes 03 unicorn liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Re: This Most Important Things For Your Truck

Didn't have time to read all the post's, but just my two cents on the topic of conversation would be maintenance, maintenance, maintenance.

You can have the best power mods and top of the line everything rebuilt this and that, but it all means squat if you don't maintain your rig.

I have 30k miles on my 2018, just a baby diesel, but I am under the truck and the hood at least everyday just checkin stuff.

15k mile interval for oil and fuel filter changes is crap.

Call if overkill if you like, but I like the 7,500 mile interval personally.

Big fan of Diesel Kleen as well.

4. Likes 03 unicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123