Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Code: U010E

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Code: U010E

Quote Originally Posted by TheJonJon View Post
    Yeah, did all that.

Ray was able to explain the code.

Just gotta figure out what Wheel speed sensor is bad.
    Please share Ray’s explanation of the code.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

In short, any RACE/OFF ROAD truck that is "deleted", it will show that code with a higher level scanner.

It's normal for deleted trucks.

Obviously the code has noting to do with the ABS and TCS system.

The ABS, which is linked to the TCS, has it's own module/brain that will communicate with PCM.

All this is from MY understanding, so please don't quote me.

4. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

In short, any RACE/OFF ROAD truck that is "deleted", it will show that code with a higher level scanner.

It's normal for deleted trucks.

Obviously the code has noting to do with the ABS and TCS system.

The ABS, which is linked to the TCS, has it's own module/brain that will communicate with PCM.

All this is from MY understanding, so please don't quote me.
    Thanks for sharing, this is what it’s all about, we can all learn from each other’s experience.
    Are you going to scan for the wheel sensor or check each one for resistance and voltage?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

6. Likes TheJonJon, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Think I'm gonna check resistance and voltage. Good excuse to buy a new tool and learn a new skill. Ibeould rather spend the money myself, do it myself, as opposed to bringing it to a dealership. Even though my dealership said they would cover it, race/off road truck or not. Regardless, still rather spend the money, learn something, and take pride in working on my own rig.

8. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Think I'm gonna check resistance and voltage. Good excuse to buy a new tool and learn a new skill. Ibeould rather spend the money myself, do it myself, as opposed to bringing it to a dealership. Even though my dealership said they would cover it, race/off road truck or not. Regardless, still rather spend the money, learn something, and take pride in working on my own rig.
    Exactly I agree 100%.

Plenty of information on YouTube for checking the sensors.

Please keep us posted on your progress or if you have any questions.

I am thinking the Autoenginuity scan tool with Chrysler enhancement will also pinpoint the bad sensor but haven’t had the opportunity to try it.

Perhaps anyone who has will chime in.

https://www.autoenginuity.com/products/scantool/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Thanks TheJonJon thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, TheJonJon liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12