Thanks Thanks:  11,348
Likes Likes:  28,640
Page 47 of 933 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins Friends, Thank You For Becoming A (Lifetime Platinum Member)!

1. Top Of Page | #461

User Info Menu

Cummins Friends, Thank You For Becoming A (Lifetime Platinum Member)!

@rob d you like our new ones?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #462

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    @rob d you like our new ones?
    Yes sir I need to get me a few t-shirts now. LOL

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #463

User Info Menu

Sweet. Glad you like it.

5. Likes rob d liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #464

User Info Menu

Wooooohoooo

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

7. Top Of Page | #465

User Info Menu

Wait I never got a hoodie.... LOL

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

8. Top Of Page | #466

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    Wait I never got a hoodie.... LOL
    You're on the old membership with the Amsoil at dealer cost.

9. Top Of Page | #467

User Info Menu

Oh that's better than a hoodie then LOL

My rig:

10. Top Of Page | #468

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    Oh that's better than a hoodie then LOL
    We knew you would say that. Keep in mind you can order one. Only $34.97. 👍

11. Top Of Page | #469

User Info Menu

Oh you know I will LOL

My rig:

12. Top Of Page | #470

User Info Menu

Need to get my own pair of the silly boys pants

My rig:

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes TexasDieselBabe liked this post
Page 47 of 933 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast