Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: 2014 RAM 3500 Lighting Issue

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question 2014 RAM 3500 Lighting Issue

OK gents I have a 2014 RAM 3500.

I’m using the Auto Agent for my tuner (tuned by CW) also did tuned my transmissions.

Turbo back exhaust, AFE intake, EGR delete, 2 1/2 inch leveling kit 35 inch tires with an aftermarket light bar and grill aftermarket lights I put in the bumper and aftermarket direct replacement headlights.

The issue that I’m having is when I’m driving with the lights on and I park and turn the lights off and remove the key the lights will stay on and no matter what position I turn the switch.

I have to flick it back-and-forth a few times sometimes they stay off in auto “sometimes” or stay off and “off” sometimes it will stay off in a few minutes later all the lights come on again to include the into your lights – lighting and and if I’m driving the truck and have the lights and offer auto they will flicker driving down the highway. the only thing I’ve done so far is pull the switch apart cleaned it, made sure the pins are all having a good contact with the circuit board is in there that did not fix my problem open for suggestions.

I will also add there’s been no modifications done in the past year and this just started happening within the past two weeks.

Thanks for any help on this one.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 RAM 3500 Lighting Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper289 View Post

I’m using the Auto Agent for my tuner (tuned by CW) also did tuned my transmissions.

Turbo back exhaust, AFE intake, EGR delete, 2 1/2 inch leveling kit 35 inch tires with an aftermarket light bar and grill aftermarket lights I put in the bumper and aftermarket direct replacement headlights.

The issue that I’m having is when I’m driving with the lights on and I park and turn the lights off and remove the key the lights will stay on and no matter what position I turn the switch.

I have to flick it back-and-forth a few times sometimes they stay off in auto “sometimes” or stay off and “off” sometimes it will stay off in a few minutes later all the lights come on again to include the into your lights – lighting and and if I’m driving the truck and have the lights and offer auto they will flicker driving down the highway. the only thing I’ve done so far is pull the switch apart cleaned it, made sure the pins are all having a good contact with the circuit board is in there that did not fix my problem open for suggestions.

I will also add there’s been no modifications done in the past year and this just started happening within the past two weeks.

Welcome friend!

Sorry your having an issue.

You said you put in an aftermarket headlights?

Are they halogen, LED or HID?

Was the lights a direct plug and play from the old headlights?

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 2014 RAM 3500 Lighting Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper289 View Post

Any update to your issue?

Believe it or not my headlights started acting very similar to yours today.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes