Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: P227F - No Acceleration Power

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

P227F - No Acceleration Power

Hey fellas, currently having issues with my truck having no acceleration power with pedal all the way to floor.

My fuel rail pressure will only get up to 2100 max then start to fall to 1800..

The truck sounds like it wants to give power but will not accelerate fast only gradually.

Pulled a p227f code cleared code and replaced maf sensor, air temperature sensor, and replace fuel filters on Airdog and still no luck.

Quick briefing my truck ran perfectly fine up until I had to get my trans rebuilt.

Then the problem occurred.

Also noticed once trans was rebuilt my MM3 was completely wiped out and local shop added files and retuned same day.

Truck is fully deleted has a built transmission, wehrli custom second gen swap air intake, fleece fuel bowl delete, ARP 625 head studs, air dog 2 165, throttle valve Delete, MM3 tuner with tunes from a local shop.

Any ideas?

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: P227F - No Acceleration Power

I would talk to the shop that rebuilt your trans and reprogrammed your MM3.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: P227f/ no acceleration power

Trans shop just stated they unplugged batteries to work on truck and tuner shop retuned truck for me with the same tunes it had before they all cleared from mm3