Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MM3 Agent for Updating

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 Agent for Updating

Anyone have issues making this thing work?

I downloaded from MM3 site, also downloaded the 7z or whatever it is and when I try to open Agent it won't do crap?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Agent for Updating

Quote Originally Posted by Bparriette View Post
    Anyone have issues making this thing work?

I downloaded from MM3 site, also downloaded the 7z or whatever it is and when I try to open Agent it won't do crap?
    Go here and watch the video: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/mm3-tuner-update-agent/

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I've had issues running the MM3 Agent installer and also downloading updates.

I discovered the MM3 Agent doesn't play well with some anti-virus and anti-malware programs.

SpyBot was running in the background, and kept tossing the MM3 Agent into quarantine every time I tried to download it.

Try temporarily disabling any anti-virus software while you do what you need to do with the MM3 Agent.

Turn it back on afterwards.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I was able to get the agent installed. but when i insert a blank (brand new 32gb) sd card, the "devices" option stays grayed out. Anyone seen this? how do i get it to see that i have a proper sd card in there?

6. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee View Post
    I was able to get the agent installed. but when i insert a blank (brand new 32gb) sd card, the "devices" option stays grayed out. Anyone seen this? how do i get it to see that i have a proper sd card in there?
    I haven’t seen this but I would fist check to see if your computer is seeing the new SD card and then check to make sure it’s formatted to FAT32.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yeah, I did that.

It sees it.

I can see that it's empty and I did format it to FAT32.

I've now located a MicroSD to USB converter, and it's doing the same thing.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Yeah, I did that.

It sees it.

I can see that it's empty and I did format it to FAT32.

I've now located a MicroSD to USB converter, and it's doing the same thing.
    Try going to settings and click on default.

Then remove the SD card reboot the computer allow a minute for the MM3 Agent to load, then plug in your new SD card.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit and 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

it doesn't help that the laptop i'm using is a boat anchor. we have a nice mac.... but... this tool doesn't work w/mac. let try your suggestion. i'll ping back in about an hr when this boat anchor is able to reboot.

11. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

it doesn't help that the laptop i'm using is a boat anchor. we have a nice mac.... but... this tool doesn't work w/mac. let try your suggestion. i'll ping back in about an hr when this boat anchor is able to reboot.
    Hopefully it’s worth the wait!

Good luck it should work for you.

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Yeah, nothings working.

I even did a longer full format (instead of quick format). etc.

I've emailed MM3 Power.

Let's see what they say.

Ray thinks it may be too big of a card.

It was the smallest they had at Best Buy. :-(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast