Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&S MCC Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

H&S MCC Tuning

Iv gotten wind of some new tuning out for the 3rd gen cummins 6.7L CR from h&s for mini and black maxx. Has anybody else heard of it or running it on their trucks? If so do you guys like it or hate it or what's your guys opinion? Considering putting it on my truck being I already have a mini maxx.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Permanent Vacation dodgeram082500's Avatar

User Info Menu

I run it on my 4th gen and I love it. I like it almost as much as EFI Live on engine calibrations and since EFI Live doesn't have tranny tuning I also Love MCC for that fact

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Edited because I spoke based off of a bad custom tune and now have the best tuning available and wouldn't trade MCC for a new truck

Last edited by Wildkarrd RRD; 03-28-2014 at 11:51 PM.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I had it on my 08 before I traded it. Wish they had something for the 03

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Permanent Vacation dodgeram082500's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have to disagree h&s Taylor's there tunes as a one size fits all where as a custom tuner doesn't have to go by those rules. MCC tuning can make a big difference even on a relatively stock truck

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

If you want to delete the emissions stuff you will have to use mcc.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Bringing this thread back to life here. I'm an avid fan of MCC tuning. Its your only custom tuning option for the 10-12 4th gen Cummins trucks. What really separates it from the rest is it allows end users to tune their automatic transmissions in their 3rd and 4th gen 68RFE's. There are gains to be found over box tuning even on stock trucks. Start adding bigger turbos and sticks then MCC can become a life saver.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Glad you brought it back to life, can I get rid of my old comment? After seeing what MCC can do with the right guy building the tune, box tunes are horrible... Our trucks are capable of running so much more power and a lot safer than what comes in the box

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh and grumpy, check out UDC tuning for yours...

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

That takes a tuner though. Who has UDC?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast