Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Removing Tuning?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Removing Tuning?

I'm pulling and selling the 6.7L (long story), but want to be able to sell my Raceme Ultra with Double R Diesel tunes afterward.

How do I go about removing the tuning so I can sell the RaceME Ultra afterwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'13 3500 4X4, S&B intake, 5" FloPro TBE, Raceme Ultra DRD tuned, BMP S366 Turbo Kit, Banks 3.5" intake elbow, Grid Heater Delete, CCV Filter Delete, EGR and DEF Delete (obviously),MagHytec deep Transmission pan, WeBoost (Wilson) 4GX-OTR cell phone booster, DeeZee 111 Gallon auxiliary tank with toolbox tethered to main tank, Ram Adjustable laptop mount, iBoard 4" running boards and some other stuff not as cool

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Removing Tuning?

Just need to reload stock tune that's on your RaceME and that should reset the tuner.

The the modified tunes that DRD made up they won't be transferable.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

10-4, that makes sense.

I didn't know if there was anything more than that I needed to do.

Do I need to do this before the motor is removed?

I'm assuming so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'13 3500 4X4, S&B intake, 5" FloPro TBE, Raceme Ultra DRD tuned, BMP S366 Turbo Kit, Banks 3.5" intake elbow, Grid Heater Delete, CCV Filter Delete, EGR and DEF Delete (obviously),MagHytec deep Transmission pan, WeBoost (Wilson) 4GX-OTR cell phone booster, DeeZee 111 Gallon auxiliary tank with toolbox tethered to main tank, Ram Adjustable laptop mount, iBoard 4" running boards and some other stuff not as cool

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Yes I would while everything is intact.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk