Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: TPMS Sensor Bypass

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TPMS Sensor Bypass

Does anyone know how to do this or something similar to our trucks?

Man it looks simple for Toyota.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: TPMS Sensor Bypass

IDK about the Video but there are many ways out there.

Depending on money really.

People that still have a good H&S XRT pro tuner can remove from truck and go to buddies truck and disable certain things, enable things like high beams and fogs at same time but they can change the values that are pre set on a 2500 allowing a lower Air pressure to be run.

Certain companies that do delete tuning can do this.

EFi vendors can do this.

AEV Procal module corrects this but I dont know if they only sell it with the lift kits.

There are a few things like OBD link. Alpha OBD stuff can do this as well.

If you go on google you can search "How to set TMPS to any pressure" there is a long good info thread on the forum TDR.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Grounding a wire sounds way better.

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

In your signature it says ,Ultra and deleted.

Do you have a RaceME Ultra?

Because well atleast the new ones have a TPMS adjustment feature, or is that feature only for speedo corrections?

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Heck, I got a wife, 4 kids and 5 grandkids ..... I'd just ignore the damn flashing light until the next tire change and change out the sensor.
    Why sweat the petty stuff ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
    In your signature it says ,Ultra and deleted.

Do you have a RaceME Ultra?

Because well atleast the new ones have a TPMS adjustment feature, or is that feature only for speedo corrections?
    Tire size/mph. With my normal Ultra and year of my truck atleast. I unfortunately bought it a few months before the mm3 came out, same price overall but without custom tuning and extras.

Goodyear duratracs are E rated now on 35s, but 65 psi = warning light.

I've had the tires and the light for over a year now.

I left the TPMS sensors out, otherwise is cuases the "low psi" warning with current psi numbers to pop up on the dash computer screen every 20 minutes.

Without the sensors it's just has the orange light and an occasional ding every hour or two.

Came across the video and though it would be a nice easy to fix.

Just dreaming

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I believe the RaceME Ultra is capable of doing this now.

I imagine that you just need to update the firmware.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

14. Thanks Stewbuntu thanked for this post