Quote Originally Posted by DIESELWRKS View Post
I just looked at Pro-comp website and looked at the downloadable PDF and yes those are the correct part numbers for front coils. you mentioned earlier that you have a adjustable trac-bar? the pro comp kit is made to use the factory non adjustable trac-bar using a drop bracket with this lift. so is the truck trying to use an adjustable trac-bar upfront with a drop bracket ? shouldn't be that way. new cam bolts are suppose to be used when the lift was put on.
like i was saying on some good info on suspension looking at Thuren's website and as Ram IT above. go to a shop that can do a good alignment and is familiar with lifts, trucks etc.
it wouldn't surprise me that they never did a proper alignment after the lift was put on.
Well i went to get an alignment and my truck wasn't tracking properly. I can't find the results sheet but it was out to the left and the results number was in the red. I was told that I needed the track bar because they couldn't fix it without those, so recently I installed an adjustable front and rear track bar myself.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk