Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideal Gun Locations

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Ideal Gun Locations

Well boys and girls I was on the fence about getting rid of my F150, but after this morning's incident, it's toast.

So tomorrow afternoon I will be the owner of a 2012 2500 Cummins!

Anyhow, I have seen a couple pro 2A threads on here, but they were 3 years old and I didn't want to bring up the dead LOL.

My truck is a SLT with the bench seat in the front.

Where do you stash your peace maker for more comfortable ride?

I like mine out of site out of mind, but also easy to get in case.

Also, photos of said peace maker are always welcome.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Ideal Gun Locations

You can mention guns here friend.

We changed the title.

God bless,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks BubbaJo, toyota_mdt_tech thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, toyota_mdt_tech liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I only know 2 with bench seats, and they both use this:

http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/Vehic...-Mount-p8.html

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Thanks BubbaJo, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thank you sir!

Ordering one when I get home from work tonight.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I haven’t got around to mounting mine but my buddies have the magnetic kind.

Put it on the backside of the footwell/center console and your peace maker will hold to it.

Out of sight but there if needed.

https://www.foxxholsters.com/product...ock-gun-magnet

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    I haven’t got around to mounting mine but my buddies have the magnetic kind.

Put it on the backside of the footwell/center console and your peace maker will hold to it.

Out of sight but there if needed.

https://www.foxxholsters.com/product...ock-gun-magnet
    I love FOXX holsters, and the fact that they are made in my state makes me more than willing to support them.

I have never done the magnets.

This may sound out but wouldn't it potentially magnetize everything in that gun if left on it for too long?

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJo View Post
    I love FOXX holsters, and the fact that they are made in my state makes me more than willing to support them.

I have never done the magnets.

This may sound out but wouldn't it potentially magnetize everything in that gun if left on it for too long?
    Valid question I am not sure.

I’ve never heard of that happening but I’m sure stranger things have.

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I don't believe so.

I think you would need a much stronger magnet for one, and for two, it would have to be passed over it hundreds of thousands of times.

I've been using the magnet for quite some time, both in the truck and at home.

And some of my concealed cabinets in the house are magnet controlled.

My gun still functions 100% normally and is not magnetized.

I keep an HK p30 in the truck, and I carry a Sig P365, or a Sig P320 M18, depending.

Sometimes I throw my p320 m17 or my FNX40 in the truck. just depends on the mood, I guess.

All functions are 100% normal, with no shavings being attracted to them or anything.

I also weld aside from my main job, so metal shavings collect everywhere for me.

04 3500 SRW 4x4. 4.5" icon stage 5 w/ full progressive rear leaf and 2.5 shocks, 20x9 procomp alloys, 37x13.50R20 Baja boss A/T, synergy steering, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, smarty touch w/ custom tuning, fleece powerflo 750 CP3, fleece 2nd gen swap w/ AFE stainless manifold and s463, II 100hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air and mega tubes, fass titanium 165, Precision 48RE w/ billet upgrades and valve body, DPC 1800 stall billet triple disc, talon custom front/rear driveshafts, 4.11 gears. Fab fours black steel bumpers ~20 hwy ~17 city

16. Thanks BubbaJo, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes BubbaJo, IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KiloCummins04 View Post
    I don't believe so.

I think you would need a much stronger magnet for one, and for two, it would have to be passed over it hundreds of thousands of times.

I've been using the magnet for quite some time, both in the truck and at home.

And some of my concealed cabinets in the house are magnet controlled.

My gun still functions 100% normally and is not magnetized.

I keep an HK p30 in the truck, and I carry a Sig P365, or a Sig P320 M18, depending.

Sometimes I throw my p320 m17 or my FNX40 in the truck. just depends on the mood, I guess.

All functions are 100% normal, with no shavings being attracted to them or anything.

I also weld aside from my main job, so metal shavings collect everywhere for me.
    Thank you for this info!

I was always curious about it but never wanted to be the one to find out if it actually did or not LOL.

I have 'pulled the trigger (see what i did there? LOL) on anything yet.

Getting the 'must haves' or 'needs' out of the way first before I start getting the things I don't mention to the wife until she sees them LOL.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    You can mention guns here friend.

We changed the title.

God bless,
    igotacummins
    My kinda place from a NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member, Lifetime Member SAF or second amendment foundation, Lifetime Member of the Upper Nisqually Sportsmans Club (shooting range).

Maybe we can add NRA badges to the awards.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast