Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  267
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

I'm by no means a war monger - & - I only want too be prepared to Protect & Defend the ones close to me - from Evil Communist Terrorism.

I received a text this morning after arriving home from work from one of my training instructors - whom just so happens to be a OK Highway Patrolman.

Stating - What we have witnessed over the past month is Just a minor temper tantrum thrown & Prepare for much far worse situation escalating - If & When Trump is re-elected!
    This got my family thinking really hard & not long - My son & I split the costs & made a fairly decent order with Primary Arms & SGammo = More then a (Handful) of more Magpul PMAG 30 magazines & over 800 rounds to fill those magazines - Then we decided we needed 2 more HD Bugout Bags...
    I will give my next door neighbor 5 of the new Mags since he lost his job in the oil field last month - $$$ are tight but he has the ammunition already to fill them...

Still to this day - I have had a hard task finding Explosive Broadheads - ThunderHead best step up their game! We have alot of Avid Bow Hunters out here who would jump at the opportunity to launch 1 into a crowd of Terrorists!

With that said - I will refrain from posting again - since my posts are mostly negative & not my true nature.

God Bless all of you & your families!
    God - Family - Country - Guns -Trump - Guts - Glory - Valor! Some where in there I have to add Hunting & Fishing!

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

2. Thanks Electrojake, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Myself & Family will only kneel for 1 & he died on the cross for us!
    Amen!

2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Its been pretty bad here in FL.

I loaded up my 300 T3X, my M4, my FNX pistol, and my trusty 6.8 SPC and 458 Socom rifles so the wife and I may grab and go as needed.

If I can't make it to my house in Alabama between that, my Cummins, and taking the boat then it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm honestly tired of the rioting, looting, stealing, etc.

I'm tired of having to wear a mask everywhere.

I'm not at risk as I'm healthy as can be and it should be my choice to take, not some governments.

I'm a professional firefighter and have witnessed the damage, blocking of roads, and violence. and it's sick.

I'm not an aggressor and I don't want to see a war, but by god if it comes to it ill use what Uncle Sam taught me along with the instruments I have provided myself with to fend off evil and protect my family.

Only god can judge our enemies, but if they come for me and what's mine, I'll gladly arrange the meeting.

04 3500 SRW 4x4. 4.5" icon stage 5 w/ full progressive rear leaf and 2.5 shocks, 20x9 procomp alloys, 37x13.50R20 Baja boss A/T, synergy steering, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, smarty touch w/ custom tuning, fleece powerflo 750 CP3, fleece 2nd gen swap w/ AFE stainless manifold and s463, II 100hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air and mega tubes, fass titanium 165, Precision 48RE w/ billet upgrades and valve body, DPC 1800 stall billet triple disc, talon custom front/rear driveshafts, 4.11 gears. Fab fours black steel bumpers ~20 hwy ~17 city

6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

This is spot on. Watch asap, Facebook and YouTube have been removing it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

7. Thanks watersupply189, Electrojake thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KiloCummins04 View Post
    Its been pretty bad here in FL.

I loaded up my 300 T3X, my M4, my FNX pistol, and my trusty 6.8 SPC and 458 Socom rifles so the wife and I may grab and go as needed.

If I can't make it to my house in Alabama between that, my Cummins, and taking the boat then it just wasn't meant to be.

I'm honestly tired of the rioting, looting, stealing, etc.

I'm tired of having to wear a mask everywhere.

I'm not at risk as I'm healthy as can be and it should be my choice to take, not some governments.

I'm a professional firefighter and have witnessed the damage, blocking of roads, and violence. and it's sick.

I'm not an aggressor and I don't want to see a war, but by god if it comes to it ill use what Uncle Sam taught me along with the instruments I have provided myself with to fend off evil and protect my family.

Only god can judge our enemies, but if they come for me and what's mine, I'll gladly arrange the meeting.
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying except for the mask. I believe the mask will help slow the spread. I wear mine voluntarily while in public places to protect others and to set a good example.
    While it’s a big inconvenience I figure it’s the least I can do to help.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

9. Likes watersupply189, Electrojake liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

No I agree.

Its just a nuisance LOL.

I've been wearing a buff in public most of the time in public, but I have to wear an N95 most of my busy 24 hour shift at work.

I teach at a college and have to wear an N95 then for 8 hours.

I'd honestly rather have a filter on my SCBA mask then it wouldn't be so bad. and it would look way cooler.

I get that wearing them is important and I get that it slows the spread.

I get why that's important and that's its protecting the at risk population.

I'm just not happy about it. LOL.

04 3500 SRW 4x4. 4.5" icon stage 5 w/ full progressive rear leaf and 2.5 shocks, 20x9 procomp alloys, 37x13.50R20 Baja boss A/T, synergy steering, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, smarty touch w/ custom tuning, fleece powerflo 750 CP3, fleece 2nd gen swap w/ AFE stainless manifold and s463, II 100hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air and mega tubes, fass titanium 165, Precision 48RE w/ billet upgrades and valve body, DPC 1800 stall billet triple disc, talon custom front/rear driveshafts, 4.11 gears. Fab fours black steel bumpers ~20 hwy ~17 city

11. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Looking forward to November.

Should be very interesting.

The trouble-makers are gonna' go berserk in the streets no matter which side wins the election.

2016 Longhorn 3500, 4x4 shortbed CrewCab, Cummins HO/AISIN, 99.8% stock.
    * Hauling a 2018 Northstar Arrow-U. Scale weight 12,400 Lb.

12. Thanks KiloCummins04 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying except for the mask. I believe the mask will help slow the spread. I wear mine voluntarily while in public places to protect others and to set a good example.
    While it’s a big inconvenience I figure it’s the least I can do to help.

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloCummins04 View Post
    No I agree.

Its just a nuisance LOL.

I've been wearing a buff in public most of the time in public, but I have to wear an N95 most of my busy 24 hour shift at work.

I teach at a college and have to wear an N95 then for 8 hours.

I'd honestly rather have a filter on my SCBA mask then it wouldn't be so bad. and it would look way cooler.

I get that wearing them is important and I get that it slows the spread.

I get why that's important and that's its protecting the at risk population.

I'm just not happy about it. LOL.
    Ya'll should wear a mask in one of our factories.

They took away personal fans and made it mandatory to wear a mask while running assembly equipment.

We are in Michigan so AC isn't mandatory for our facilities.

I'm on and off the floor for my position, and being in front of a machine for 8+ hours a day SUCKS!

It's been 90+ here for the last week or more and isn't letting up.

We also have plastic molding and chrome plating facilities under the same conditions. 100+ inside these facilities and combine that with a mask.

Oh and I get to be on the floor with khakis and a polo shirt on top of the mask.

I'm not a small guy, and I'm hairy AF.

Thank god for powder but even then it has it's limits to the swampy mess in my boxers LOL.

But I agree come November there riots will be worse regardless of who wins.

At that time I will have all possible mags loaded for every firearm I own.

Thankfully I live in a small REPUBLICAN country town in Michigan.

However I will be carrying to and from work around that time.

If we aren't shut down prior to for 'covid' again I can honestly see this happening with the demos knowing that most people tossed our their mail in votes.

We kept ours just in case.

2012 2500 SLT - 35's, 5% Tint, Custom Katzkin Leather Interior, NOCO Plug adapter for Block Heater, DRD Weight Loss Program, 4" turbo back exhaust, 20" Rough Country Single Row LED Light Bar, EZ-Lift tailgate, 2 Car Seats, cracker crumbs, and 3 year old french fries

14. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Electrojake liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

The masks are rough in the humid Florida heat trying to do my job.

Nobody can understand me and when they do they think I’m angry and yelling and I can’t understand them.

We have to wear N95 with a verified seal.

Much more restrictive than your average masks.

16. Likes Electrojake, watersupply189 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

I tend to substitute the word "Republican" with the term "Conservative" when discussing these matters.

In the bigger picture of life no political party (or politician) is truly your advocate, be it a (D) an (R) or an (I) next to their name.

2016 Longhorn 3500, 4x4 shortbed CrewCab, Cummins HO/AISIN, 99.8% stock.
    * Hauling a 2018 Northstar Arrow-U. Scale weight 12,400 Lb.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast