Thanks Thanks:  127
Likes Likes:  245
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

  1. Top Of Page | #31
    Captain Obvious SyN's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    I'm by no means a war monger - & - I only want too be prepared to Protect & Defend the ones close to me - from Evil Communist Terrorism.

    I received a text this morning after arriving home from work from one of my training instructors - whom just so happens to be a OK Highway Patrolman.

    Stating - What we have witnessed over the past month is Just a minor temper tantrum thrown & Prepare for much far worse situation escalating - If & When Trump is re-elected!

    With that said - I will refrain from posting again - since my posts are mostly negative & not my true nature.

    God Bless all of you & your families!

    -The JUDGE-
    2017 2500 Bighorn CC/SB -4WD-Anti-Slip w/3:42
    Oil: -TRIAX- Supreme ESP 5W-40 / 15W-40 w/LF16035
    68RFE & BW44-46 & P-Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend
    & Rearend: -TRIAX- 75W-90/140
    Fuel Additive: -HSS- or -Opti-Lube-
    Mileage: 11,672

  2. Thanks Electrojake, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32
    Bubblehead's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    Myself & Family will only kneel for 1 & he died on the cross for us!
    Amen!

    2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab, MM3 with DRD Tune, Pusher Intake and coolant bypass, Method Race rims, Luverne Grip Steps, Kussmaul Auto Eject, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Uniden Bearcat 980SS

  4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33
    KiloCummins04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    Its been pretty bad here in FL.

    I loaded up my 300 T3X, my M4, my FNX pistol, and my trusty 6.8 SPC and 458 Socom rifles so the wife and I may grab and go as needed.

    If I can't make it to my house in Alabama between that, my Cummins, and taking the boat then it just wasn't meant to be.

    I'm honestly tired of the rioting, looting, stealing, etc.

    I'm tired of having to wear a mask everywhere.

    I'm not at risk as I'm healthy as can be and it should be my choice to take, not some governments.

    I'm a professional firefighter and have witnessed the damage, blocking of roads, and violence. and it's sick.

    I'm not an aggressor and I don't want to see a war, but by god if it comes to it ill use what Uncle Sam taught me along with the instruments I have provided myself with to fend off evil and protect my family.

    Only god can judge our enemies, but if they come for me and what's mine, I'll gladly arrange the meeting.

    04 3500 SRW 4x4. 6" synergy long arm, 37x12.50R20 patriots, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, deep oil pan, smarty touch, AFE trans pan/diff covers, fleece VGT cheetah, fleece 10mm CP3, AFE stainless manifold, II R2 125hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air, mega tubes, high mount compound with S475 and 5” cold air, fass titanium 165, PDD 650 trans with triple disc billet 1800 stall converter, Fox 2.0 shocks, ARB front air locker, grizzly rear locker, 4.11 gears. 2019 hells bay estero 24, 2014 fuzion toy hauler. ~20 hwy ~17 city

  6. Top Of Page | #34
    4kids2dogs&RV's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    This is spot on. Watch asap, Facebook and YouTube have been removing it.



    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk


    2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

  7. Thanks watersupply189, Electrojake thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35
    AK Bob's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    Quote Originally Posted by KiloCummins04 View Post
    Its been pretty bad here in FL.

    I loaded up my 300 T3X, my M4, my FNX pistol, and my trusty 6.8 SPC and 458 Socom rifles so the wife and I may grab and go as needed.

    If I can't make it to my house in Alabama between that, my Cummins, and taking the boat then it just wasn't meant to be.

    I'm honestly tired of the rioting, looting, stealing, etc.

    I'm tired of having to wear a mask everywhere.

    I'm not at risk as I'm healthy as can be and it should be my choice to take, not some governments.

    I'm a professional firefighter and have witnessed the damage, blocking of roads, and violence. and it's sick.

    I'm not an aggressor and I don't want to see a war, but by god if it comes to it ill use what Uncle Sam taught me along with the instruments I have provided myself with to fend off evil and protect my family.

    Only god can judge our enemies, but if they come for me and what's mine, I'll gladly arrange the meeting.
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying except for the mask. I believe the mask will help slow the spread. I wear mine voluntarily while in public places to protect others and to set a good example.
    While it’s a big inconvenience I figure it’s the least I can do to help.


    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. MM3 tuned by Double R Deisel. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

  9. Likes watersupply189, Electrojake liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #36
    KiloCummins04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    No I agree.

    Its just a nuisance LOL.

    I've been wearing a buff in public most of the time in public, but I have to wear an N95 most of my busy 24 hour shift at work.

    I teach at a college and have to wear an N95 then for 8 hours.

    I'd honestly rather have a filter on my SCBA mask then it wouldn't be so bad. and it would look way cooler.

    I get that wearing them is important and I get that it slows the spread.

    I get why that's important and that's its protecting the at risk population.

    I'm just not happy about it. LOL.

    04 3500 SRW 4x4. 6" synergy long arm, 37x12.50R20 patriots, ARP headstuds, flopro 4” stainless, coolant bypass, oil bypass, deep oil pan, smarty touch, AFE trans pan/diff covers, fleece VGT cheetah, fleece 10mm CP3, AFE stainless manifold, II R2 125hp injectors, AFE intercooler, pusher mega Intake with cross-air, mega tubes, high mount compound with S475 and 5” cold air, fass titanium 165, PDD 650 trans with triple disc billet 1800 stall converter, Fox 2.0 shocks, ARB front air locker, grizzly rear locker, 4.11 gears. 2019 hells bay estero 24, 2014 fuzion toy hauler. ~20 hwy ~17 city

  11. Top Of Page | #37
    P2609 Fanatic Electrojake's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    Looking forward to November.

    Should be very interesting.

    The trouble-makers are gonna' go berserk in the streets no matter which side wins the election.

    2016 Longhorn 3500 4x4 shortbed Cummins HO/AISIN, CrewCab, SRW, 99% stock.
    > Reduced current grid heater mod w/all emissions intact.<
    *Hauling a 2017 Northstar Arrow-U. Total weight 12,280 Lb.

  12. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #38
    BubbaJo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

    Quote Originally Posted by AK Bob View Post
    I absolutely agree with what you are saying except for the mask. I believe the mask will help slow the spread. I wear mine voluntarily while in public places to protect others and to set a good example.
    While it’s a big inconvenience I figure it’s the least I can do to help.


    2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, 50 Gallon auxiliary fuel tank.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloCummins04 View Post
    No I agree.

    Its just a nuisance LOL.

    I've been wearing a buff in public most of the time in public, but I have to wear an N95 most of my busy 24 hour shift at work.

    I teach at a college and have to wear an N95 then for 8 hours.

    I'd honestly rather have a filter on my SCBA mask then it wouldn't be so bad. and it would look way cooler.

    I get that wearing them is important and I get that it slows the spread.

    I get why that's important and that's its protecting the at risk population.

    I'm just not happy about it. LOL.
    Ya'll should wear a mask in one of our factories.

    They took away personal fans and made it mandatory to wear a mask while running assembly equipment.

    We are in Michigan so AC isn't mandatory for our facilities.

    I'm on and off the floor for my position, and being in front of a machine for 8+ hours a day SUCKS!

    It's been 90+ here for the last week or more and isn't letting up.

    We also have plastic molding and chrome plating facilities under the same conditions. 100+ inside these facilities and combine that with a mask.

    Oh and I get to be on the floor with khakis and a polo shirt on top of the mask.

    I'm not a small guy, and I'm hairy AF.

    Thank god for powder but even then it has it's limits to the swampy mess in my boxers LOL.

    But I agree come November there riots will be worse regardless of who wins.

    At that time I will have all possible mags loaded for every firearm I own.

    Thankfully I live in a small REPUBLICAN country town in Michigan.

    However I will be carrying to and from work around that time.

    If we aren't shut down prior to for 'covid' again I can honestly see this happening with the demos knowing that most people tossed our their mail in votes.

    We kept ours just in case.

    2012 2500 SLT - 35's, Moto Metal Rims, 5% Tint, Custom KatSkin Leather Interior, car seats & cracker crumbs

  14. Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •