Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  267
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

Being a city cop in a big violent city has got to be the toughest job in the world. They sometimes have to make split second decisions under extreme stress when they may be in a fight with a suspect who may try to end their life. I get that sometimes in the heat of the moment, bad decisions are sometimes made. Let’s not forget about all the men and women who are put in these situations and make the right decision, everybody goes home (or to jail) alive. We never hear about them. I thank god they are called to do that thankless job. Many of us have thanked someone who has protected our way of life by serving in the armed forces but how many of us thank someone who puts their life on the line in our city streets every day by putting on a blue uniform?

As I understand it the BLM movement started because people of color in big cities are angry about how a few city police officers are doing their job. I see people blaming our country, burning flags, kneeling during our national anthem. People on both sides of the fence need to realize that it’s not our state or federal peace officers that killed George Floyd or beat up Rodney King, it was city officers that unfortunately did these acts. So why are liberals using the BLM movement to vilify our country when these acts are perpetrated by city cops who were hired by a liberal police chief working for a city run by a liberal mayor and liberal city council? These issues need to be corrected at the city level.

2016 3500 Laramie Mega DRW Aisin 3.73

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, BrentM, AK Bob thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

New to the family, and I just read through all this as I was browsing forums.

Like Lt Dan, everyone in my family has served in the military since the revolutionary war.

I fought for this country, literally ready to die, and it all seems like a slap in the face.

These last eight years have outraged me, continually vilifying President Trump, sleepy Joe, and the radical left destroying our country with wasteful spending, open borders, selling out to China, funding and participating in a war that is none of our business, worshipping murderers and child molesters, killing unborn children, the list goes on.

How do people not see?

It’s like no one has even basic common sense!

My name is Joses, and I know the word of God because my dad made sure of that.

It’s a hard name to live up to.

This world is headed for dark times.

I felt compelled to say something because I got a good feeling from this community.

Many good people are out there, and I feel lucky to have found some here.

I was just curious about DRD tuning and learning more about my truck, but I think I found more than that.

I’ll be purchasing DRD, even if to support Ray.

2021 Ram 2500 Crew Can SB, Billet Silver Night Edition, Tuned by CCS/EFI Live, 5 position SOTF, 5” exhaust with Aeroturbine 5050xl resonator/muffler, S&B Intake, 295/’60s on stock ’20s.

4. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

Quote Originally Posted by Jwaller View Post
    New to the family, and I just read through all this as I was browsing forums.

Like Lt Dan, everyone in my family has served in the military since the revolutionary war.

I fought for this country, literally ready to die, and it all seems like a slap in the face.

These last eight years have outraged me, continually vilifying President Trump, sleepy Joe, and the radical left destroying our country with wasteful spending, open borders, selling out to China, funding and participating in a war that is none of our business, worshipping murderers and child molesters, killing unborn children, the list goes on.

How do people not see?

It’s like no one has even basic common sense!

My name is Joses, and I know the word of God because my dad made sure of that.

It’s a hard name to live up to.

This world is headed for dark times.

I felt compelled to say something because I got a good feeling from this community.

Many good people are out there, and I feel lucky to have found some here.

I was just curious about DRD tuning and learning more about my truck, but I think I found more than that.

I’ll be purchasing DRD, even if to support Ray.

2021 Ram 2500 Crew Can SB, Billet Silver Night Edition, Tuned by CCS/EFI Live, 5 position SOTF, 5” exhaust with Aeroturbine 5050xl resonator/muffler, S&B Intake, 295/’60s on stock ’20s.
    You are in good company, friend.

Enjoy!

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345