I'm by no means a war monger - & - I only want too be prepared to Protect & Defend the ones close to me - from Evil Communist Terrorism.

I received a text this morning after arriving home from work from one of my training instructors - whom just so happens to be a OK Highway Patrolman.

Stating - What we have witnessed over the past month is Just a minor temper tantrum thrown & Prepare for much far worse situation escalating - If & When Trump is re-elected!
This got my family thinking really hard & not long - My son & I split the costs & made a fairly decent order with Primary Arms & SGammo = More then a (Handful) of more Magpul PMAG 30 magazines & over 800 rounds to fill those magazines - Then we decided we needed 2 more HD Bugout Bags...
I will give my next door neighbor 5 of the new Mags since he lost his job in the oil field last month - $$$ are tight but he has the ammunition already to fill them...

Still to this day - I have had a hard task finding Explosive Broadheads - ThunderHead best step up their game! We have alot of Avid Bow Hunters out here who would jump at the opportunity to launch 1 into a crowd of Terrorists!

With that said - I will refrain from posting again - since my posts are mostly negative & not my true nature.

God Bless all of you & your families!
God - Family - Country - Guns -Trump - Guts - Glory - Valor! Some where in there I have to add Hunting & Fishing!