Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  267
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: OK, I'll Be The One To Say It!

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Some of you will agree, some will not but the Bible is unfolding right before our eyes.

It's more evident than ever before and none of this matters as long as you know that you know that you know where you're going when it's your time.
    This! AMEN

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

All lives matter in the sight of God!

With every life is a soul that is precious is His sight...and that goes for the unborn as well!

For everyone one of us that is old enough and of sound mind that chooses not to follow God and His ways, that fault is on them and no one else!

Dont blame Trump. dont blame any law maker. Dont blame history. Dont blame society. Don't blame circumstances.

I choose to follow God and His ways. I choose to follow the example set by Jesus Christ!

This world isn't going to get any better folks.

This is only the icing on a bitter cake. Be ready.

Jesus is coming soon!

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

4. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    All lives matter in the sight of God!

With every life is a soul that is precious is His sight...and that goes for the unborn as well!

For everyone one of us that is old enough and of sound mind that chooses not to follow God and His ways, that fault is on them and no one else!

Dont blame Trump. dont blame any law maker. Dont blame history. Dont blame society. Don't blame circumstances.

I choose to follow God and His ways. I choose to follow the example set by Jesus Christ!

This world isn't going to get any better folks.

This is only the icing on a bitter cake. Be ready.

Jesus is coming soon!

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    Amen!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Preach it Ray, and I for one am ready for our Jesus to bust the skies wide open!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD, watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    It is so refreshing to see people who have common sense here!

God bless,
    igotacummins
    You said it all there.

I am soooo glad I found such a great group of awesome people and am proud to do my part to keep it that way.

When the world gets crazy I can always come here and have hope the world isn't completely lost.

2018 Ram 3500 (Aisin) Laramie 4X4 CCSB White/Silver.
    2018 Mustang GT Lightning Blue 6 spd manual.
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

It's a real breath of fresh air to hear all of you positions here.

Like minded and God fearing!

I'm completely in agreement with what you've all said so far.

I'm not afraid of what is coming but will protect my family along side the families of like minded folks such as here.

God keep you all safe there will be consequences for America as a whole turning away from Him.

10. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

I live out in a small town out in the armpit of Oklahoma - About 3 hrs from OKC!

I honestly don't think this type of evil will ever be ignorant enough to reach out this far out and attempt to stir up hate & terrorism with 10K-50K Law O biding / Civilized Rednecks (Who Like Their Semi-Automatic Tools & Collecting Ammunition) Mainly those few Thousands that have been preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse for the past 12yrs = Very Bad Miscalculated Mistake!

I am by no means a violent person @ heart - but when it comes to protecting my Family & Close Friends & Neighbors & My Property (I take it very personal) - I have been preparing to do so since the day my 2 kids were born.
    My Son just bought a Very Nice Home across the street from Mom and I - so we are at least within shouting distance & with all the proper defense training & Range Time we both have had over the past 15yrs - I feel we are at least able to Protect what is ours & help others if need be.

I pray every morning now that it doesn't EVER come to this but I'm not stubborn enough to believe it can't - Training tells me to always expected the unexpected and it's best to be prepared & never need it then be ill-prepared & be totally helpless to all.

I'm fortunate to have a Ok Highway Patrolman 2 houses down from us and a Local Police Officer 3 houses up from me in the circle drive - We have all sat outside in my garage with a few cold beverages and have had 3 long discussions on this matter & they both have given my son & I direction if things suddenly see this evil spreading out to us. We actually went door to door with all the younger families and discussed & took count of all the Tools of Protection. Honestly the count was quite impressive.
    We all agreed - We all will stand on our feet and fight for what is ours and not kneel & beg for our lives - I KNEEL FOR ONLY ONE & HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR Me & My Family & Our SINS

I Pray it Never Comes to this & Pray for forgiveness for thinking these thoughts - But I'm not dieing a Gutless Coward by not Protecting what is Mine and My Beliefs!

I also whole heartedly agree - Growing up in sunday school & Church - everything I remember hearing about the end of days is happening now!
    The Word of God is ALL & Powerful but I think he has had enough & started HIS Last hour glass!

With all that #$%^& spewed out - I deeply apologize if Offended any Sensitive Members or Offended Any of Your beliefs - It wasn't my intentions.
    I was brought up to Have Faith & Believe in Heaven (Bible) / God / Jesus & The Holy Ghost & Protect the ones who Stand Beside & Behind Me & Do Not Accept the Mark of Beast!

I know our time on this earth is now going to be limited - & - I will as well as my family make it right with the 2 Loving Fathers up in Heaven.
    I'm not a Preacher or Priest or Man of the Cloth - So there is a good chance I will not be taken from this world with a Bible & Cross in my hands!
    I will be taken (protecting & defending) my Family & Professing My Love & Faith in the Only 1 True God ---> Jesus Christ!

I also pray my family never sees Military get involved in some way shape or form - If this happens I feel It's only a matter of Time!
    Sadly I hope My Family has already left this Evil World by that time!

Last Thing: I'm a Large Trump supporter but he is fighting a loosing battle with this Evil Corrupt (Democratic) Communist Government!
    I quit watching what some call News/Media on TV - If I was smart I would get back into Ham Radio!
    God Bless You Guys & God Bless the Republic and Say Your Prayers and Take Your Vitamins!
    God - Family - County - Guns & Uncle Ted!

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

12. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    I live out in a small town out in the armpit of Oklahoma - About 3 hrs from OKC!

I honestly don't think this type of evil will ever be ignorant enough to reach out this far out and attempt to stir up hate & terrorism with 10K-50K Law O biding / Civilized Rednecks (Who Like Their Semi-Automatic Tools & Collecting Ammunition) Mainly those few Thousands that have been preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse for the past 12yrs = Very Bad Miscalculated Mistake!

I am by no means a violent person @ heart - but when it comes to protecting my Family & Close Friends & Neighbors & My Property (I take it very personal) - I have been preparing to do so since the day my 2 kids were born.
    My Son just bought a Very Nice Home across the street from Mom and I - so we are at least within shouting distance & with all the proper defense training & Range Time we both have had over the past 15yrs - I feel we are at least able to Protect what is ours & help others if need be.

I pray every morning now that it doesn't EVER come to this but I'm not stubborn enough to believe it can't - Training tells me to always expected the unexpected and it's best to be prepared & never need it then be ill-prepared & be totally helpless to all.

I'm fortunate to have a Ok Highway Patrolman 2 houses down from us and a Local Police Officer 3 houses up from me in the circle drive - We have all sat outside in my garage with a few cold beverages and have had 3 long discussions on this matter & they both have given my son & I direction if things suddenly see this evil spreading out to us. We actually went door to door with all the younger families and discussed & took count of all the Tools of Protection. Honestly the count was quite impressive.
    We all agreed - We all will stand on our feet and fight for what is ours and not kneel & beg for our lives - I KNEEL FOR ONLY ONE & HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR Me & My Family & Our SINS

I Pray it Never Comes to this & Pray for forgiveness for thinking these thoughts - But I'm not dieing a Gutless Coward by not Protecting what is Mine and My Beliefs!

I also whole heartedly agree - Growing up in sunday school & Church - everything I remember hearing about the end of days is happening now!
    The Word of God is ALL & Powerful but I think he has had enough & started HIS Last hour glass!

With all that #$%^& spewed out - I deeply apologize if Offended any Sensitive Members or Offended Any of Your beliefs - It wasn't my intentions.
    I was brought up to Have Faith & Believe in Heaven (Bible) / God / Jesus & The Holy Ghost & Protect the ones who Stand Beside & Behind Me & Do Not Accept the Mark of Beast!

I know our time on this earth is now going to be limited - & - I will as well as my family make it right with the 2 Loving Fathers up in Heaven.
    I'm not a Preacher or Priest or Man of the Cloth - So there is a good chance I will not be taken from this world with a Bible & Cross in my hands!
    I will be taken (protecting & defending) my Family & Professing My Love & Faith in the Only 1 True God ---> Jesus Christ!

I also pray my family never sees Military get involved in some way shape or form - If this happens I feel It's only a matter of Time!

Last Thing: I'm a Large Trump supporter but he is fighting a loosing battle with this Evil Corrupt (Democratic) Communist Government!
    I quit watching what some call News/Media on TV - If I was smart I would get back into Ham Radio!
    God Bless You Guys & God Bless the Republic and Say Your Prayers and Take Your Vitamins!
    Well said brother!!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post

Fact here for the “silent majority.” These folks haven’t seen anarchy until this gets pushed too far and the good guys fight back. The Lord is in control and has a plan though unclear at times like this. It will be interesting to see how things progress or hopefully digress. Pray hard and pray often!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Interesting approach, which brings up two things here. . .

1.) I often feel I have given up my seat on the "rapture bus" due to my patriotism and love of country.

2.) I (think) I could become aggressive enough to "shoot" if I saw an immediate need to protect a person of innocence from an act of evil.
    I only hope I am never put to the test.

-Jake-

2016 Longhorn 3500, 4x4 shortbed CrewCab, Cummins HO/AISIN, 99.8% stock.
    * Hauling a 2018 Northstar Arrow-U. Scale weight 12,400 Lb.

17. Likes SyN, watersupply189, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast