Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  64
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1999 Cummins Red Sled

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: 1999 Cummins Red Sled

Oh no. It’s a 53 block. Guess I should have looked a little harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

6. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Does anybody know of something I can get that will disable the ignition unless it reads a fob or something similar?

Since my last truck was stolen I want to make it harder for the potential theft to steal it and more than likely be something I’ll forget about a time or two.

Really want to stay away from a hidden switch.

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mdog892001 View Post
    Does anybody know of something I can get that will disable the ignition unless it reads a fob or something similar?

Since my last truck was stolen I want to make it harder for the potential theft to steal it and more than likely be something I’ll forget about a time or two.

Really want to stay away from a hidden switch.

If you have an automatic there is a foot pedal switch that I’ve seen used that disables putting the transmission into drive.

You have to push on the brake and foot switch at the same time to be able to put it into drive.

The foot switch can be hidden under the floor mat/cARPet upper left foot area.

I can not remember the name of the switch but I’m sure a quick google search or maybe someone on here might know off the top of their head.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Likes Power247 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

What in the world of dodge is this thing

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

What in the world of dodge is this thing https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...a99473a12a.jpg

Are you talking about what the brake lines are attached too or something else in the pic?

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

14. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Brake lines. There are arm that goes down to the back axle almost looks like a air ride setup on a big truck but not bags or compressor on this pig

15. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Brake lines. There are arm that goes down to the back axle almost looks like a air ride setup on a big truck but not bags or compressor on this pig

That looks like some kind of distribution valve but I’ve never seen anything like that before.

Maybe someone on here might chime in who might know?

17. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Red sled got some love today.
    New shocks on all four corners. Oil change. Fuel filter change. Fresh air filter and a big honking ground wire to the TCM from the passenger battery

18. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast