Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Codes

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Codes

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.

I just bought an 07 megacab about a month ago, I'm having three codes that keep popping up on my truck, they are as follows, 201,202,203, which are fuel injector circuit open on 1,2,and 3 injectors.

My truck has 82000 on it, it's been deleted and tuned, after doing some research online, I ohmed the injectors at the plug beside valve cover and they all three ohm out at 2 ohms.

I have read that the should read 1.5 at the injectors but I figured of you count the wiring from the injectors to the plug outside the valve cover then 2 ohms was about right.

Does anyone have any ideas about my issue?

Looking forward to learning more about these awesome machines.

Thanks in advance.

2. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Codes

Is the truck running and starting fine?

No white/gray smoke or excessive smoke?

Do you know what tuner or delete?

Do you have an edge monitor?

The harness for the injectors go through a grommet on the side of the valve cover and can wear at that spot and expose wires.

You can take off the valve cover and check the harness over and look at the connections for those injectors and see if they are loose or rubbing.

Oh and you can unplug the harness and clean and put back together or maybe its just the connection plug.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Likes AK Bob liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Yes it is running fine, no smoke, it is deleted and tuned. Also I did pull the valve cover and checked the harness, did not see anything there.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

The tuner is a 5 position tuner that plugs into the OBD and I believe it's from SoCal diesel and the delete I'm not sure about.