Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fog Lights

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Fog Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Slow6.7 View Post
    What bulbs do most of you use for your fog lights?

I’m looking for something nice and bright.
    I had Morrimoto's on my '12. Great lights and not really that expensive considering what a quality set of LED bulbs go for.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes SyN, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

My Son installed the Morimoto XB LED kit on his GMC - They really were amazing for the $$$.

He then installed some expensive HID kit & now he can light up the whole city block.

My eyesight at night is getting worse - so anything will be better then these OEM.

2017 Bighorn (Delmonico Red & Chrome) CC-HD2500-4WD-6.7L-3:42w/Anti-Spin
    Oil: -SHELL- Rotella T6 5W-40 & T5 15W-40 combo w/LF16035
    68RFE/BW44-46/Power Steering: -Red Line- C+ ATF
    Frontend & Rearend: -Red Line- SAE GL-5 75W-90NS
    Many Small Mods: Interior & Exterior
    Mileage: 28,541

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    I would really like to swap my quads for a set of (High Quality) projectors but the $$$ for the upgrade is a bit more then I can understand... Yup downfall of The Bighorn!

The stock quad lighting is horrid - Been pondering searching for bulb upgrades to help as much as possible...
    Thing is my Son showed me a set of (White) LED fog bulbs that really seem to help & I really like the look of the White - So I'm looking for a set of upgraded (White) Halogen bulbs for the quads...

My OCD will not allow me to run different colors in both positions...
    I totally understand these reflector type quads are not the true idea design for neither HIDs not LEDs - so I've chose to stick with the simple Halogen swap.

I have had Headlight revolution LED bulb V.4 that are designed to work in our quad reflector housing kit in my truck for 6 months or more. they do fit and light up the reflector housing good and have good cut off. I do not blind anyone like those that put a HID bulb in Reflector housing. the price was 200ish but I waiting and got a discount price I think from the Holidays. for one i like this kit because the entire kit fits in the housing and I'm able to still keep the factory dust/water lid without having to drill into it. I think they came with a 2 yr warranty. I have had zero issues with them.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

6. Thanks SyN thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247, SyN liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12