Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long Wait Times

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Long Wait Times

Quote Originally Posted by malibu1980 View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response, been busy with work.

All of these statements are correct.

They did agree to refund, haven't seen it yet, but all is good. I would assume they are good guys, but to be honest my biggest concern about doing any deletes is customer service.

You can or could purchase a tuner from anyone a couple years back, but having technical support to back up your product was more important than the tuner.

Being left on the road with a non-operating truck because of the tuner is not something anyone wants.

Ecofreak seemed like good guys, but in between emails, and phone calls waiting days for a response, made me nervous about purchasing the tuner from them.

What if I had a technical issue and it was days before a response.

That was the primary reason for cancelling the order.

The polar opposite of Double R Diesel, who in my short experience are amazing with responding, and providing information.

I have to admit I was hesitant to join a forum primarily to gain access to a tuner, but since being apart of this forum it has changed my thoughts.

Looking and reading through the post on here has given me an immense more knowledge about the Cummins diesel, which was well worth the lifetime member price.
    That’s a fact!

Be sure to let us know at Dudes Diesel if you are needing any other parts down the road.

Keep us posted with your progress and enjoy the forum!

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Likes watersupply189, timshooter40 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Re: Long Wait Times

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    I like EFI better because I don't like the digital gauges, I like the analog gauges.

Both platforms are tried and true so no worries on reliability.
    Not trying to get in a which is better debate but from what I learned or thought when I was researching EFI Live before I even knew about the MM3 Tuner.

Was a person could get EFI tuning done to a truck and depending on what you bought with said package. could end up with just tuning no monitor, No way to check and clear codes if they had a need for codes.

MM3 you can tune and remove the MM3 tuner but still plug back in for codes etc.

The analog gauges are nice and can be used at anytime with or without a Tune on truck. again not trying to stir a pot , but just trying to understand the comment on liking analog vs digital.

Sorta may come across to new members or folks new to diesels wrong.
    its been awhile since i have had analog gauges, which brand have you had good success using.

2017 WON TON CC LB 68AUTO
    Secret stuff that make it vroom and whistle better Thuren 2.25 w/2.0 Fox Resi

Justin
    Southern Oregon ( the Republican part)
    UNITEDSTATES MARINE CORPS 1993-2007
    No better friend, No better enemy.

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12