Feel free to redirect me to the noob section if this doesn't belong here.

I'm looking to upgrade my fuel pump, head studs, and injectors and I plan to get the parts from DRD.

My truck is a '17 3500 - FLO~PRO turbo back delete, throttle valve delete, SB cold air intake, with an MM3 and DRD tune. (Stage 1 complete)

For stage 2, I was thinking about the near the top end option in each category (studs, injectors, fuel pump) and I'm trying to determine what else I would need in addition to these parts, to pull it off this round of mods.

ARP CA625 Studs (figure I might as well, in preparation for later stages of upgrade)

BBI Supply Tubes

BBI Stage 1.5 Injectors (Can I go to stage 4 without the twin turbos? Can I jump right to stage 4 for injectors without the next round of upgrades coming soon?)

FASS 290GPH (assuming that having too fast/good of a fuel pump wont cause any issues and it will have me prepared for future stages)

Is there anything else I should take into consideration to handle the extra power? Am I forgetting about anything? Open to suggestions. Also open to suggestions about what should go into a stage 3 next summer.

And no, I'm not building a racing truck. Just trying to build a bad *** truck for no real reason other than fun.