Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl, SyN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Re: RUST

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Looks like you got a brand new truck now! Awesome job

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!
    Yeah, Thanks Joe. I took it a few steps further and repaired the chips on the hood too. Since there was overspray on the hood, I may as well finish the job. Had to be wet sanded anyway. I can thank the wind for that. There was some damage on the bumper cover that was there when I got the truck 7 years ago. It's been annoying the hell outa me, but never did anything. Well! That and the chips and scratches have been sanded out and painted now. The clear is curing as I write this. It'll have to wait a day before I can blend it in and polish the hood. Price on the sale of the truck just went up $1500. LOL There's one small spot with some external rust on the left cab corner. I did the right with the 1/4. 2 hours. I found out that Eastwood Argent was an exact duplicate to the silver on the bottom. Saved 20 bucks on the paint. I have tons of 1000, 1500 and 2000 grit wet paper. Hobby's garage and hardware store. LOL @F350Cummins is going to have a field day when I die.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Yeah, Thanks Joe. I took it a few steps further and repaired the chips on the hood too. Since there was overspray on the hood, I may as well finish the job. Had to be wet sanded anyway. I can thank the wind for that. There was some damage on the bumper cover that was there when I got the truck 7 years ago. It's been annoying the hell outa me, but never did anything. Well! That and the chips and scratches have been sanded out and painted now. The clear is curing as I write this. It'll have to wait a day before I can blend it in and polish the hood. Price on the sale of the truck just went up $1500. LOL There's one small spot with some external rust on the left cab corner. I did the right with the 1/4. 2 hours. I found out that Eastwood Argent was an exact duplicate to the silver on the bottom. Saved 20 bucks on the paint. I have tons of 1000, 1500 and 2000 grit wet paper. Hobby's garage and hardware store. LOL @F350Cummins is going to have a field day when I die.
    Definitely worth the extra cost in selling. You are very talented. I don’t think I could have the patience to do what you did. LOL good work Steve!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

6. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Definitely worth the extra cost in selling. You are very talented. I don’t think I could have the patience to do what you did. LOL good work Steve!

Being retared retired helps. My back only let me work a few hours a day before I start screaming from pain. Even that green stuff doesn't help at that point. It was really hard to do, especially when I had to get down. Once I go down, I need a cherry picker to get me back up. LOL My 62 will be back this weekend, (I hope) so I will be spending the rest of my summer getting that done.

Thanks for the compliment. Man of many understandings. Speaking of, where has @cumminsbadgirl been? She disappeared.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Thanks watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Being retared retired helps. My back only let me work a few hours a day before I start screaming from pain. Even that green stuff doesn't help at that point. It was really hard to do, especially when I had to get down. Once I go down, I need a cherry picker to get me back up. LOL My 62 will be back this weekend, (I hope) so I will be spending the rest of my summer getting that done.

Thanks for the compliment. Man of many understandings. Speaking of, where has @cumminsbadgirl been? She disappeared.
    Oh your gonna have to post some pics of your 62 when you get it back. I have no clue where @cumminsbadgirl has been? I see more of her on Facebook than on here lately. LOL I’m sure she will pop in and give us some grief.

9. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, SyN liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Oh your gonna have to post some pics of your 62 when you get it back. I have no clue where @cumminsbadgirl has been? I see more of her on Facebook than on here lately. LOL I’m sure she will pop in and give us some grief.

Ta-da !!
    Did someone mention my name ?!?
    Hahahahaa.... Hi Joe @watersupply189 and Steve @Polaraco and everyone else !!!!!
    Yes, it’s been a hectic few months on my end but I’m here now, Lucky for you guys!!!!

I sure do have a lot of catching up to do!!

I’ve been slacking on my part and I apologize so please accept my deepest apologies !!!!!

And I guarantee you I’m still feisty as ever

You @Polaraco have done an amazing job on that truck, it looks great!!!!

I’ve missed you but glad that you are able to work here and there on projects with so much already on your plate. Keep up the good work but also keep up on your health, I’m sure family is keeping you on a tight leash to make sure you’re not being overwhelmed. And you @watersupply189 I will be keeping an eye on you as well so neener neener LOL!!!

Love and hugs to all and hope all is doing well!

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

11. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Ta-da !!
    Hahahahaa.... Hi Joe @watersupply189 and Steve @Polaraco and everyone else !!!!!
    Yes, it’s been a hectic few months on my end but I’m here now, Lucky for you guys!!!!
    I’ve been slacking on my part and I apologize so please accept my deepest apologies !!!!!
    I’ve missed you but glad that you are able to work here and there on projects with so much already on your plate. Keep up the good work but also keep up on your health, I’m sure family is keeping you on a tight leash to make sure you’re not being overwhelmed. And you @watersupply189 I will be keeping an eye on you as well so neener neener LOL!!!
    Whoooooo hooooooo!!!! She’s backkkkkk!!!

13. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Whoooooo hooooooo!!!! She’s backkkkkk!!!

Y, yes I am!
    Someone has to keep you in line

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
    MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

15. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, Thomas1960, SyN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Y, yes I am!
    Someone has to keep you in line

2014 Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4
    MM3/DRD, *** EGR Delete
    AFE CAI, 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler, 4” Zone lift w/37 Federal Couragia’s/Black Rhinos
    Yes... yes ma’am you do! LOL

17. Likes AK Bob, Thomas1960 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Ta-da !!

I was wondering where you went.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

19. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast