Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  13

Thread: Raceme Ultra question

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Raceme Ultra question

Hello all I have a raceme ultra, recently
    updated my tuner to the latest software. After the download I installed into the truck, added a 60hp tune with trans tuning for stock and programmed the ecm. After it was finished I noticed the whole layout changed. After browsing for a bit I noticed there’s a button that says “switch”. It’s an on the fly tune 0-5 with stock, row, street, performance, race. This is the part I don’t understand. If I downloaded a 60hp tune to the ECM, then what are the values for the 0-5 switch tunes on the fly? Also noticed with the new update my def fluid went from reading 0 to 100% ??*?? Any help appreciated thank you !!

truck has egr block off plates/DPF/def 5” exhaust and air intake.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Thomas1960, SyN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Raceme Ultra question

Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    updated my tuner to the latest software. After the download I installed into the truck, added a 60hp tune with trans tuning for stock and programmed the ecm. After it was finished I noticed the whole layout changed. After browsing for a bit I noticed there’s a button that says “switch”. It’s an on the fly tune 0-5 with stock, row, street, performance, race. This is the part I don’t understand. If I downloaded a 60hp tune to the ECM, then what are the values for the 0-5 switch tunes on the fly? Also noticed with the new update my def fluid went from reading 0 to 100% ??*?? Any help appreciated thank you !!

Welcome friend

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes Thomas1960 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

6. Likes watersupply189, khaddon2110 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Well if it’s the MM3 tuned from Ray at DRD they are 60,90,120,150,200 not sure about the RaceMe since that’s just stock out of the box tunes when Ray is custom tuning same platform and same company

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes watersupply189, SyN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thank you for the response, my concern is the initial ECM download for 60hp. If I have 5 on the fly tunes what does the 60hp ecm tune even do then? How do I know what hp level I am actually in? And it’s canned tunes no custom at this time

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thank you for the response, my concern is the initial ECM download for 60hp. If I have 5 on the fly tunes what does the 60hp ecm tune even do then? How do I know what hp level I am actually in? And it’s canned tunes no custom at this time
    I believe the switch feature does not work with the box (canned) tunes.

I'm pretty sure it only works if you have custom tuning.

If I remember correctly, with the box tunes the hp level you program is your base tune, but you can still use the RT (real time) feature to change HP levels on the fly. If you use the send only once option the next time you start your truck it will default to the 60hp tune.

Here's some links to the raceme and raceme Canada manual pages:

https://racemecanada.com/support/manuals/
    https://racemeofficial.com/manuals/

2011 Ram 3500 SLT, 6.7 Cummins. 4.10 gears 68RFE Transmission. RaceMe Ultra with Warp Tuning by DRD, DPF delete pipe, EGR delete. 4 inch superlift lift kit with Bilstein shocks, dual steering stabilizer. 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3s on black KMC XD795 wheels. Fender flares, N-Fab 6 step nerf bars.
    Honestly it's just a tow rig...

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, AK Bob, SyN liked this post