Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NEW DODGE 2500

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2013 NEW DODGE 2500

Hey ya'll I just bought a new ram 2500 with the 6.7 in it. I did the dumb mistake of lending my brother my last truck which was a 98 dodge 2500 which he managed in one night total the truck.... anyways I new where i wanted to go with my old truck and go there with no problem this one im kinda at a lost with it i dont know where to start, I have visions for it just lookin for a little advice truck is to damn new

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome to the team.

Start with exhaust.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

yea but with all the new DEF on it will i have any problems ?

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Currently as of now I do not believe there is a way to remove DEF system. (I am still waiting for a solution so i can remove mine.) If anyone else has any info please share. May want to keep it in PM's though due to EPA crackdown on removal of that stuff.

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I removed my stock exhaust on my 11 3500. I used a H&S Mini maxx with a 5" Flo-Pro race exhaust. It does void the warranty, but I am now getting 26 mpg highway at 75 mph. I also did a S&B CAI.

7. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have not heard of anything as of yet for the cummins

9. Top Of Page | #8
    Inactive Vendor

User Info Menu

As of now just exhaust systems and intakes are out. But the exhaust systems are DPF back.

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brockj77 View Post
    I removed my stock exhaust on my 11 3500. I used a H&S Mini maxx with a 5" Flo-Pro race exhaust. It does void the warranty, but I am now getting 26 mpg highway at 75 mph. I also did a S&B CAI.
    That's the overhead. What's the actual hand calced? I get 24 on a 2WD with a 5.9. Best I could ever do on my 08 was 25. Still impressive. I think you'll find your in the 21 range or less. The H&S will fool you. But it's not on purpose. You're not in the flat country either.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

nice nice, i like what you have done with yours, i kinda have the same vission on mine, just right now cant afford anythin for a bit. And i really dont want to go the cheap route with mine

12. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast