Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: FS: CA 2017 2500 SRW Tradesman

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FS: CA 2017 2500 SRW Tradesman

Up for sale is my 2017 2500 SRW with 52.5k on her.

Just had it fully serviced at 50k miles, an I have all service receipts/paperwork since NEW!

She's sitting on a 2.5 inch leveling kit, 35in Treadwright Guard-dogs with 60% tread left, 17in METHOD NV HD's which are amazing.

AMP'd research steps, B&W hideaway gooseneck, Billet Grille, Blacked out Headlight housings W/ LED shroud, EZ-Lynk Tuner W/ SOFT switch 1-5 and 5in Straight Pipe.

I have Weathertech mats front and rear, SeatSaver Seat covers Carhartt Camo front and rear (Cloth seats underneath are in almost perfect condition).

I did remove the DPF tank and Crossmember (still have them in the garage) while I went Straight pipe, I did purchase the Connector pin kit to help stop corrosion/pitting on exposed connectors.

All Stock Parts come with the truck, besides the stock tire/wheels. This truck is amazing and has been my baby, as it being my first ever vehicle brand new to myself, but as I recently transitioned out of the Navy, I am getting prepped for welding school/helping my ole lady with her military career so I went to a dually.

Asking 48k, Located in Lemoore, CA (Central Valley California) I'll try my best to work with everyone on responses as I am currently working overnights.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rabbit; 05-12-2020 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Location
    2017 2500 Red Tradesman on 35" Treadwright Guard-dogs mounted on 17' Method NV HD's, 2.5" Leveling kit with upgraded Bil's all the way around, AMP'd Research Steps, Ez-Lynk/5" Turbo back, Billet Grille, Blacked out Headlight Housings with added LED outer shroud, B&W Gooseneck Turn-over ball. Much Much more to come..

"If one day the speed kills me, don't be sad because I will have died smiling," - Paul Walker

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FS: CA 2017 2500 SRW Tradesman

GLWS! -

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks Rabbit thanked for this post
    Likes Rabbit liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: FS: CA 2017 2500 SRW Tradesman

Bump for the new price of 45k!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 2500 Red Tradesman on 35" Treadwright Guard-dogs mounted on 17' Method NV HD's, 2.5" Leveling kit with upgraded Bil's all the way around, AMP'd Research Steps, Ez-Lynk/5" Turbo back, Billet Grille, Blacked out Headlight Housings with added LED outer shroud, B&W Gooseneck Turn-over ball. Much Much more to come..

"If one day the speed kills me, don't be sad because I will have died smiling," - Paul Walker

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post