Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HELLO FELLOW CUMMINS ENTHUSIASTS!!!

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Twiz View Post
    Finally Jared gets his forum!
    Yes twiz haha. Thanks for joining man

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

how do you add a sig???

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fullrut1514 View Post
    how do you add a sig???
    That is for premium members only.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Well now that we're finally up and fully running. LOL got the giggles. I'm on my way home from dropping my stang off at to the limit motorsportz for the weekend while I'm on a Harley ride to virginia till Sunday. Well for those of you who don't know me. I am Jared Slivka. Out of Pittsburgh. I'm 20. Drive a mustang. No I don't personally own a cummins.... YET! Been trying for awhile and paying for college and insurance and well anyone old enough understands its hard to obtain such a great vehicle with low pay. Been into cummins for a couple years. As I'm sure you all. Maybe some are new which is great now we have a place to learn. And talk without annoying Facebook. (THANK GOD) you guys were literally the only reason I was still in there. I use to play amateur paintball. Sponsored and everything. I love taking the jet scooter out on the river. Snowboarding is a big love for me. I played lacrosse in highschool. Motorcross was a big one for me as well. I use to go mudding till I blew my first truck up and quit. I currently have a 5 speed mustang gt... Yes... Ford... Sadly. But it's fun for now.. No rolling coal but tons of butnouts and I still whoop rice with you guys. I used to go to penn state and I'm going to community this semester till I can start into an architecture school which is my major. Hmm I don't know what else to add right now but I'm sure I'll gt to know you all personally soon

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cummins_girl View Post
    Way to go this looks awesome!! And as some of you guys know im from Illinois
    Thanks chels!

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJohnson76 View Post
    I'm from California ameo
    Joey you the man. Glad to see 2 Californians here

7. Likes JoeyJohnson76 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

At joeyjohnson good thing there is someone else from ca on here. Where are ya located?

9. Likes JoeyJohnson76 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Well now that we're finally up and fully running. LOL got the giggles. I'm on my way home from dropping my stang off at to the limit motorsportz for the weekend while I'm on a Harley ride to virginia till Sunday. Well for those of you who don't know me. I am Jared Slivka. Out of Pittsburgh. I'm 20. Drive a mustang. No I don't personally own a cummins.... YET! Been trying for awhile and paying for college and insurance and well anyone old enough understands its hard to obtain such a great vehicle with low pay. Been into cummins for a couple years. As I'm sure you all. Maybe some are new which is great now we have a place to learn. And talk without annoying Facebook. (THANK GOD) you guys were literally the only reason I was still in there. I use to play amateur paintball. Sponsored and everything. I love taking the jet scooter out on the river. Snowboarding is a big love for me. I played lacrosse in highschool. Motorcross was a big one for me as well. I use to go mudding till I blew my first truck up and quit. I currently have a 5 speed mustang gt... Yes... Ford... Sadly. But it's fun for now.. No rolling coal but tons of butnouts and I still whoop rice with you guys. I used to go to penn state and I'm going to community this semester till I can start into an architecture school which is my major. Hmm I don't know what else to add right now but I'm sure I'll gt to know you all personally soon
    Wow you forgot to include your sign, eye color, and type you are looking for..LOL..just messing man...by the way, the stang is in good hands I promise have a good trip!

11. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Haha fer sure Jared!! And another gasser

12. Top Of Page | #20
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey man, im in los angeles, Burbank to be specific. You??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast