Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  95
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

Well im excited and pissed at the same time. Got my bumper pieces from the powder coaters and I love the metallic black, matches truck well.

So I started mounting center section and winch then went to mount the bumper corners and realised they had sent me 2 passenger side corners!!! Damn it!

And I paid $350 to get powder coating done. Took pics and sent to AEV and I'm waiting to see what they say and do.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails center mounted.jpg   bumper corner metallic.jpg   wrong bumper corners.jpg  
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 57buick View Post
    Well im excited and pissed at the same time. Got my bumper pieces from the powder coaters and I love the metallic black, matches truck well.

So I started mounting center section and winch then went to mount the bumper corners and realised they had sent me 2 passenger side corners!!! Damn it!

And I paid $350 to get powder coating done. Took pics and sent to AEV and I'm waiting to see what they say and do.
    That metallic black looks great!

Sucks they sent two of the same ends.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins (DRD), G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights ,35W HID headlights, Lund Attitude Steps w/Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x11.50R18 Falken Wildpeak, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
    2019 Dodge Charger 392 Scatpack Plus

Past- 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Lone-Star Eco Diesel

4. Thanks 57buick thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

I got the passenger side flare done mostly, still have to cut and fit the wheel liner and a couple other details.

Man these flares are a pain in the *** to install. takes a whole day to do just one.

Lots of cutting on the cab corner etc...

Looking pretty good though, and certainly plenty of room for those 40's to articulate.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails passenger side.jpg  
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

6. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567