Thanks Thanks:  51
Likes Likes:  160
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

1. Top Of Page | #71

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Black Beauty Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 57buick View Post
    The bumper is heavy as hell is all I know LOL But I don't know how it compares to others on the market
    It looks very heavy!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

2. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Here is a quick little dress item you can do for cheap.

If your into fishing and outdoors like I am LOL I went to Walmart and bought a cheap $9.99 rod and reel, I drilled a hole in foam at bottom of handle until it got into the hollow rod, then slid it over my radio antenna.

I could have left it full length but I cut most of the rod down with wire snips.

5 minute hack and done.

I don't know yet what affect it has on the radio reception because I don't listen to regular radio.

I only listen to my Sirus XM satellite radio or the 15,000 songs on my iPod.

Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

3. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cosmicIPA liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #73

User Info Menu

If you keep a spare rod and reel on your antennae you might be a redneck. LOL.

I like it! Good job.

When someone asks if you if you use it for fishing, make sure you say "Nope... that's for hanging the truck up to dry after washing".

Hahaha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

5. Thanks 57buick thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #74

User Info Menu

The King shocks arrived this morning!

Now gotta get them installed.

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie, full delete, 4.88 gears, 40" Milestar Patagonia on Method wheels AEV 3" dual sport suspension, Thuren softride coils King Shocks with resi's

7. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #75

User Info Menu

Got them installed and went for a test drive, drives awesome much better dampening than the bilsteins I had on there temporarily . I also had to cut out some of the wheel well liner for the reservoir brackets to fit. But that was pretty easy

And the freaking size of these shocks shafts are awesome.

9. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247, cosmicIPA liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #76

User Info Menu

Got them installed and went for a test drive, drives awesome much better dampening than the bilsteins I had on there temporarily . I also had to cut out some of the wheel well liner for the reservoir brackets to fit. But that was pretty easy

And the freaking size of these shocks shafts are awesome.
    Looks great!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

11. Thanks 57buick thanked for this post
    Likes 57buick liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #77

User Info Menu

Sorry guys been busy lately with work and stuff.

I did manage to mount the air tank underneath.

As you can see I cut out the old pulley mechanism that used to hold the spare.

Ny 40" tires wouldn't fit under there anyway.

So I have the tank mounted and soon I will run an air line from the compressor down to it and install air chuck somewhere on rear bumper and run a line to the front bumper for running air tools and airing tires.

13. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #78

User Info Menu

Sorry guys been busy lately with work and stuff.

I did manage to mount the air tank underneath.

As you can see I cut out the old pulley mechanism that used to hold the spare.

Ny 40" tires wouldn't fit under there anyway.

So I have the tank mounted and soon I will run an air line from the compressor down to it and install air chuck somewhere on rear bumper and run a line to the front bumper for running air tools and airing tires.
    That looks really good.

2016 Ram 3500 CC 4x4, G56, Dr. DRD medically cured!

15. Thanks 57buick, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #79

User Info Menu

So I realized I had not been on here in several months.

My job has been relentless this past year.

I am finally working on some more upgrades over the winter to get ready for spring.

I built a bed rack this week for the rooftop tent.

I have to send it to the powder coaters to match the metallic black pearl.

Once it gets back, I'll get the tent mounted.

I also ordered the KC Hilites Gravity 6 light bar for the old school lights look.

More pics and mods are coming soon

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #80

User Info Menu

Got the bed rack I built back from the powder coaters and bolted it in. You can see I welded a large eyelet on each corner just for tying stuff down in the bed or whatever in the future. Then I proceeded to mount my new Smittybilt XL overlander tent and test it out. I built the rack to be as high as possible to have at least some of my view out the back window still but while not being too high as to kill my fuel mileage too much so I dont have to bother taking the tent off.

19. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast