Quote Originally Posted by CumminsRamFF View Post
I know that with her wanting the perfect floor plan!

Mine is the same, I keep telling her we hopefully will be spending more time outside then hanging out in the camper!

I can say from experience on other trailers like my snowmobile trailer the Dexter torsion axle is amazing, however there are very few companies that are using them.

The only thing I am finding is that the longer it drags out the more it gets confusing to remember which was which, and starts to feel like all we are ever going to do is look and never buy.

There is a couple that we watch on YouTube that has going to full time rving, and they said in their one video that the perfect camper is the one that gets you on the road camping today!

We are hoping to only by 2 or 3 over our camping lifetime so we are being picky like you guys.

They are great to watch for info and advise though.

I don't know if I'm allowed to put info here for outside sites like that if I can I'll put their channel name on here.

And def yes Grand design has the largest number of pros!
Grand design has the 390RK and that floor plan I love. I just haven’t talked myself into that price tag yet. We have a Montana 3750FL now and want more space and storage. Whatever you do make sure any of these that weigh over 12k dry gets 14 ply tires at least. A 10 ply will shred and make a big mess out of the side of the camper.