Hey all! New User, and new 1st gen owner.

Got in a collision last month (please use your turn signals people), and am tackling the repairs myself.

All the mechanical are straight forward enough: new Mishimoto Rad, having my intercooler renewed; some hard to find parts have even been tackled: core support, custom brake line.

However, I am having a little buyers remorse with the bulk of my parts purchases, which came from Rock Auto.

Their packing standards seem to be quite shitty, as I've had at least one part need to be sent straight back (a/c condenser was damaged).

Now I have received (2) Left fenders when I ordered a Left AND a Right and the bumper I received, while correct on the order, I'm sure is not what I ordered.

Also, maybe I should've known by the price, but the sheet metal used on the fenders is much thinner than OEM.

I'm left wondering what do?

Part of me wants them to take back the body parts, since they are so thin, and they are having trouble getting things right.

Had a hard enough time finding the stuff for any price, but If I can get them to take these parts back, where else am I to find them and without draining my already hurting bank account (thanks to my whole industry shutting down during the Covid-19 pandemic)?

Maybe they could be reworked by a body shop, but surely that won't be cheap either.

Opinions welcome, but experienced wisdom needed.

Thanks!