This post is just for the giggles (or is it LOL).

Anyways, I’ve got a 2004.5 5.9L.

Has about 290,000 on the clock and is fairly stock other than a edge juice, 5” straight pipe, and intake.

I have a lot of plans for this truck, but with how expensive these things are there just isn’t enough money in my pockets.

Side note aside, let’s say I wanted to run a 100 shot of NOS, or even a water meth kit (considering meth due to the cooling factor and not such an aggressive HP gain; summers get hot in utah cruising on the highway).

What supporting mods would I need?

I’ve considered keeping the turbo stock for now and just doing studs and a built 48 or a NV5600 swap (I like the user input a manual offers even tho it’s not ideal for racing).

I don’t tow, but it is my daily and every now and then I like to get down and dirty with the local imports and occasional diesel that wants to line up. This won’t be a straight up drag build, but more of a show truck build with some power under the hood to have fun on occasion.

Ideally it would get studs, rings, FASS, Smarty, built 48, etc. But if I wanted to hook a bottle up and hit it on very rare occasions for 5-10 seconds max, what would I need to get by without blowing the truck up when I hit the giggle switch?

Mostly this is a joke and wishful thinking, but I kinda wanna try it. Thanks y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk