Thread: 2019-2020 Tuning Options?

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: 2019-2020 Tuning Options?

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    Would like to know also.

I really like the EZ Lynk platform.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    There’s a few Canadian companies that have EZ Lynk or EFI Live tunes.

I have one of them that specializes in 6.7L powerstrokes but has a good Cummins tune for sure.

2. Thanks watersupply189, Cam95, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Cam95, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    The engineers are almost done with the revised software.

So it should just be a matter of testing things out.

I'm hoping to have power options within 6-8 weeks.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel
    It's been a couple of years to get this specific tuning platform figured out, this summer when I ordered my stuff for my 2020 I was told that it shouldn't be long until the power adders/sound modifiers are ready, buy with confidence that it will be very soon.

Now it's closing down at the end of the year.

Still nothing.

I have seen other companies advertising 2019+ MM3 tunes I have buddies who have tuned 5th Gens that run great using other platforms.

I sure hope this becomes a reality and not a mistake/wasted money by getting DRD tunes.

I get this stuff takes time to do right hence why I've been patiently waiting, covid, etc but at some point, it also becomes a realization that it may not happen.

I hope that's not the case and wasn't sold on a false reality.

4. Likes Mdavlee liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mattymac View Post
    It's been a couple of years to get this specific tuning platform figured out, this summer when I ordered my stuff for my 2020 I was told that it shouldn't be long until the power adders/sound modifiers are ready, buy with confidence that it will be very soon.

Still nothing.

I have seen other companies advertising 2019+ MM3 tunes I have buddies who have tuned 5th Gens that run great using other platforms.

I sure hope this becomes a reality and not a mistake/wasted money by getting DRD tunes.

I get this stuff takes time to do right hence why I've been patiently waiting, covid, etc but at some point, it also becomes a realization that it may not happen.

@DRD? -

Join as a Lifetime Platinum Member Today

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mattymac View Post

Still nothing.

Well it has taken the warp software engineers a long time to build their software for the 5th gens.

They didn't want to copy EFI Live who were the first to crack a 5th Gen and in which other platforms copied.

The warp guys did something completely independent and thus took a long time.

I can tell you added power options are about done on my end.

They are actually being tested now by some trusted test subjects.

Sound tunes are different story however, and may not come for the 5th Gen anytime soon due to how the 5th Gen ECM works.

If folks want an update on this matter, I ask you email vs making a negative post on this forum.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

The 4th Gen army is happy, Ray

2017 2500 Laramie: DRD Juiced, 5" TBE, Invisible EGR mod, BD Iron Horn 364sxe/1.0AR, 20x10 Hostile Sprockets, 33x12.50 General Grabber A/T, HID Conversion, Reverse Level 2" Drop CSS Rear Coils

10. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #86

Could you pm me regarding this matter as well please,

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, Corkey liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789