Thanks Thanks:  57
Likes Likes:  165
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 Tuning Options?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2019-2020 Tuning Options?

What's everyone running for tunes on these new 5th Gens?

I'm specifically looking for 2500 Race/Off-Road Tuning.

Pros and Cons of what you have!

Thanks!

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

2019-2020 Tuning Options?

I have ran two different tuners tuning I feel like the one I am running now is cleaner and feels better when I am towing or just out driving it.

It’s clean and little to no haze only at start up.

I’m have a 2019 3500 HO aisin and the defuel is better it’s not as felt or noticeable.

The tuning I am running is from someone outside this group.

Message me if you have any other questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a diesel enthusiast helping others:
    2015 3500 Mega Cab Aisin Leveled on 35's.
    2018 3500 Crew Cab G56 leveled on 35’s
    2021 3500 Mega Cab HO Aisin screaming eagles..

4. Likes watersupply189, Mdavlee, MRMAYHEM, Hoseman liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: 2019-2020 Tuning Options?

So... my original plan was to go with the MM3 tuned by DRD for my new 19 HO/Aisin dually. (Ray tuned my last truck -2012 2500 with the MCC and Mini Max).

The truck ran excellent by the way.

But MM3 still doesn’t have anything available for the 19-20 platform so I went a different route EFI Live.

I just ordered it last Thursday.

I already have the full 5” FLO~PRO exhaust and edge EGT probe sitting in the spare room.

The CTS2 also on order.

I did some research / homework on everything I could and made the best decision I believe I could have.

I don’t want to Offend the forum or any of the members by my actions (the tuner I went with is not a forum sponsor ).

So unless big daddy wants to give me the green light to disclose the route I chose you can PM me and I’ll tell you who I went with.

I’ve been a LPM here for a long time and I just don’t want to “ruffle any feathers”.

Hope everyone understands.

At the end of the day... it’s MY truck and MY money.

This forum is full of great info and great people .... sometimes it’s not always feasible for me (I’m in Canada) to support the forum sponsors.

I have in the past and will do so in the future... when I can. .

Stay safe,
    Matt

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

6. Thanks watersupply189, Shurup thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    So... my original plan was to go with the MM3 tuned by DRD for my new 19 HO/Aisin dually. (Ray tuned my last truck -2012 2500 with the MCC and Mini Max).

The truck ran excellent by the way.

But MM3 still doesn’t have anything available for the 19-20 platform so I went a different route EFI Live.

I just ordered it last Thursday.

I already have the full 5” FLO~PRO exhaust and edge EGT probe sitting in the spare room.

The CTS2 also on order.

I did some research / homework on everything I could and made the best decision I believe I could have.

I don’t want to Offend the forum or any of the members by my actions (the tuner I went with is not a forum sponsor ).

So unless big daddy wants to give me the green light to disclose the route I chose you can PM me and I’ll tell you who I went with.

I’ve been a LPM here for a long time and I just don’t want to “ruffle any feathers”.

Hope everyone understands.

At the end of the day... it’s MY truck and MY money.

This forum is full of great info and great people .... sometimes it’s not always feasible for me (I’m in Canada) to support the forum sponsors.

I have in the past and will do so in the future... when I can. .

Stay safe,
    Matt

Please keep us updated.

I would like to know how the tunes work out for you.

I've researched it a lot my self and it sounds like there is only one tuning company that uses EFI Live that has a dialed in tune so far.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    Please keep us updated. I would like to know how the tunes work out for you. I've researched it a lot my self and it sounds like there is only one tuning company that uses EFI Live that has a dialed in tune so far.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    There are a couple companies out there that have it dialed in.

Some won’t talk about it a lot with all the tension with the EPA.

Most have kept it close to them or only to certain dealers are being told.

Just a diesel enthusiast helping others:
    2015 3500 Mega Cab Aisin Leveled on 35's.
    2018 3500 Crew Cab G56 leveled on 35’s
    2021 3500 Mega Cab HO Aisin screaming eagles..

10. Thanks Shurup thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I ordered a delete kit with the EZLynk programmer.

I won't delete right away but will have the pipe and will be able to download the tunes when I am ready.

12. Thanks Cam95, Shurup, RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Subscribing to this thread.

If nothing from Ray / MM3 in the near future, I'll be looking at alternate options too.

14. Likes ram19, watersupply189 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

19-20 tuning for the MM3 is definitely on the way guys.

I was very close to getting the software from the MM3 Power engineers that I need to proceed with full testing for the 19-20 trucks...but then COVID-19 struck.

Although I cannot give the location of where these engineers work and live, but know their community was affected heavily by this virus.

They had to stop working on this project temporarily and take care of their personal business.

Things are beginning to look a little better for those guys...so thank God for that!

I have been able to test a few things on my own 2019 truck, but I still need some more things from the engineers before I can proceed.

I can tell you for a fact that the MM3 will able to function on a 19-20 truck.

I cannot give any details at this time, so please don't ask.

Please also understand, the supply chain of MM3 tuners does not come thru where the software engineers work...so there is no issues with the tuner supply chain.

Also rest assured any tuners purchased from us are clean. I do not have COVID-19, nor am I aware of ever having it...praise to God!

I really didn't want to make a post like this, but it seems a few folks may be loosing faith in the MM3 and I wanted to provide some positive news.

Take care and God bless!

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update Ray.

I'm patiently waiting for ya.

Love the tunes on my 17 to much to go else where.

17. Thanks DRD, watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, DRD, watersupply189, SyN, Molliewhopper liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Perfect, This COVID-19 stuff has delayed my ability to pick up the 2020 from the dealer.

Tentatively I'm picking it up May 1st.

Hopefully, I won't have to fill the DEF tank before I can buy some 2020 tunes! - God Bless!

19. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast