Quote Originally Posted by Xxstephen07 View Post
Hello all! I joined because after doing some searches online for various things related to my truck, this forum comes up regularly and seems to have some great information and some very helpful members. Below is some info on my Cummins:

2014 Ram 2500 - Crystal Metallic in color
144,000 miles - deleted and tuned since 95K
Leveled with 35’s and 20x10 Fuel wheels

I have a love/hate relationship with my truck currently as it’s been a tough year with a bunch of little things happening to it at once it seems.

Back on New Year’s Eve, my alternator burned a hole in my oil filter and caused about 6 quarts of oil to spray all over my engine area and driveway. Then 2 weeks later, my wheel bearing goes out. A couple weeks after that my batteries die on me and had to buy new batteries. About 3 weeks after that and a current issue I’m having is I’m getting a low voltage CEL (P06D3) and I’m losing all throttle when it appears and my transmission line pressure is bouncing all over the place. Planning to make a post about it here with hopes of some assistance before taking it in to get looked at.

Up until the first issue I mentioned, the truck has been flawless since I’ve owned it (Nov 2016) and I’ve just had bad luck lately. Hopefully my luck changes soon with it! Anyways, glad to be here and looking forward to learning some things here!

-Stephen
Welcome friend!!

This is a great forum.

Sorry your having issues with your truck.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500 (DRD), G56, 6.7, Rough Country Leveling, HID headlights, Morimoto LED fogs plus a whole lot more!