Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock Vs. 50hp Vs. 100hp Injectors

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Dawgs Performance View Post
    Give me a call sometime and we can go over some options.
    I'll have to do that! Still trying to learn all this! Comming from the gasser world its a bit of a learning curve LOL

2. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Originally Posted by MAGICSWITCH442

Have you looked at just doing nozzles? Like the dragon fire? Industrial sales them they told me to do those cause I did a turbo before injectors so I'm at the point of getting injectors/ nozzles as well

Industrial is way overpriced. Getting your injectors setup up properly is well worth the money

What do you mean by that?

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Overpriced or the money's worth part?

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

hitting 1K on your EGTs is not bad towing stock I hit 11-1150 this is before I added a chip
    stock programming sucks
    have seen as high as 1500 in a short burst in others
    but I am towing lots and see 1000-1200 at times and still going and these #s are pre turbo

6. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks K-Sons!!! I have my EGT Probe pre turbo as well. I just didn't want to get too hot while towing. I barely hit 1k while towing the mud truck. Trans has been pretty warm here recently but the ambient temps have been in the mid 90's so all my temps went up this week. Kinda scary. What is the danger zone for these trucks? 1500???

7. Top Of Page | #16
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

B series cummins is designed to take 1250 EGT constant

8. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Double post

9. Top Of Page | #18
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Honestly, for what you do the rv 275's will give you exactly what you are looking for. That's what I have and it's just about perfect for towing with a stock turbo. I had 100hp sticks and I had a heck of a time being able to go the speed limit with the camper on. Went to the 40's and it pulls like a freight train and I make awesome mileage. Last I checked I was right at 22-23 highway empty and 17 with the camper on the back.

10. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'll keep that number in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12