Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  61
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Premium Diesel @ the Pumps

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Premium Diesel @ the Pumps

Quote Originally Posted by SyN View Post
    @Aboshan Thank you for your thoughts & input!

It seems I always have to remind myself to the simple matter: "Just because a few others do it or use it (With high or good or even decent success) & I don't - does not make them wrong for it"...

The most successful folks are very open minded & handle adaptation very well & are always listening to different thoughts & ideas & are not to busy talking to hear & understand...

Having FAITH in Someone or Something is apart of every day we wake up to.
    Having FAITH & Wasting $$$$$ seems to go hand in hand. (Just my personal & humble observations).
    Helping our fellow members and passing along information others may not have is why we are part of this forum.

It's not about right or wrong but about being informed and making informed decisions.

I have never met a better bunch of folks than those here and if I do what I can to contribute.

I was taught the same thing but stated differently. "it takes all kinds in this world, none is right or wrong just different. we need to be open to different ideas and points of view but be informed as to whether it fits for us"

2024 Ram 2500 Tradesman 6.4l Hemi
    2021 Charger GT AWD Triple Nickel/Black

2. Thanks watersupply189, Jaxonsram thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, SyN, Jaxonsram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Premium Diesel @ the Pumps

I’m on my fourth diesel in the past twenty years (one 7.3L Ford/Navistar and three 6.7L Ram/Cummins) and I’ve never used any fuel other than CFN (locally) and Pilot/Flying J (when on the road) and I’ve never had any issues related to fuel. Hard to improve on this.

Years ago, I got a bad tank of gasoline from the local CENEX dealer (water in the fuel and I had a locking gas cap) so I opened a CFN account and never looked back.

I’m not trying to be pessimistic but it seems most changes made these days don’t have much benefit. Time will tell...

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123