Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oracle Halos

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Oracle Halos

Hey guys I've got my headlights shipping off to AAC to get oracle halos installed, is there any ignition hot in the engine bay I can tie it to so it will come on with the ignition and not only my headlights? I would really like them to be up and running during the day just as much as the night.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've got a 3rd gen so not sure if where I tapped into for my minimaxx will be the same, but best suggestion is open your fuse box and use a test light. Then get you a fuse tap. It'll slip onto the fuse to allow a spade connector to plug into it and presto. If you have a hard time finding it that way I'll pull my fuse cover tomorrow and let you know/see where I've tapped in

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

We have a member doing those too. Wish we knew sooner

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

You could put them on a toogle switch or buy one or there remotes. If u get white or yellow you can run them all the time here in Texas if its any other color there Illegal to run day or night.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses guys. I've been offline for a while I found a ignition on fuse I could use. Rob I found that out up here in Wyoming I got red lights and they were obviously confused about their own law. First I was told as long as they weren't flashing I was alright. Three weeks later I get pulled over and he told me that they are illegal. But I'm talking with our state officials and trying to get that changed. I'll post some pictures for you guys. Thanks again.

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Yea that's the same way in Texas they call it a Distraction down here that y I said to get a remote then u can make them store flash and off and on. It's easy to hook up.

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It was ridiculous they told me that I was going to have people getting me confused for a police vehicle.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Yea they don't what ppl thinking your on of those ppl trying to rob ppl. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Yea but it's like since when did police drive jacked up cummins trucks? LOL

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast