Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  28

Thread: Thank You To All Who Have Served!

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thank You To All Who Have Served!

Hello, on behalf of Dude's Diesel Performance, I just wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU to the men & women that have served this country!

You guys & gals will never get the recognition you deserve but we just wanted to let y'all know that we are always praying and thinking about you and your families!

Have a great day and GOD BLESS!

-Joe, Mike & Clayton

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thank You To All Who Have Served!

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Hello, on behalf of Dude's Diesel Performance, I just wanted to drop in and say THANK YOU to the men & women that have served this country! You guys & gals will never get the recognition you deserve but we just wanted to let y'all know that we are always praying and thinking about you and your families! Have a great day and GOD BLESS!
    X2 thank you all for serving
    -Joe, Mike & Clayton
    X2 Thank you all for serving and may God Bless each and everyone of you and your families.

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

X2 Thank y'all for your services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Just want to bump this and though we could never say it enough, THANK YOU to all the men and women that serve this country!

These times are critical and our constitution must be protected and now we need our military more than ever!

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com