Re: What Do You Tow/Haul?

Hot Shot Driver.

Anything and everything.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, SyN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Hotshot, a whole bunch of ac units around the country.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, SyN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Whatever fits on my 32’ flatbed trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, SyN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Took the Bull to the other farm.

He'll be busy for the next few weeks, LOL.

2016 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 Cummins Deleted

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, SyN thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Most weekends I can be seen like this.

2011 3500 SRW Laramie 4×4, 68RFE with billet valvebody. 6.7HO with S&B intake, 5" exhaust, ARP headstuds, Industrial Injection R1 injectors, Fass 165, RaceMe Ultra tuned by DRD, Bilstein shocks, reverse leveled on 285/65/18 Nitto G2s and Raceline wheels, traction bars, B&W gooseneck hitch, Kicker audio, Morimoto and GTR lighting, Uniden R7.

12. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

I just picked this up yesterday.

It's a 2021 Lakota stock combo.
    15' short wall living quarters
    14' stock section
    Small mid tack room
    11k empty weight

My one-ton tuned by DRD pulled it no problem with all Temps running at completely safe levels.

13. Top Of Page | #58

2014 CCLB pulling 7x14 enclosed trailer daily and 2015 CCSB pulling Ranger 520c hardly ever

14. Thanks watersupply189, SyN thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

'19 Heartland Cyclone 4007
    '19 5500 C&C

Both are currently stock. I came here to find out how to improve fuel mileage and power on the truck, and lose some weight as well.

We are in the process of selling our house. 3600 sq ft on 2.6 acres in the middle of Wichita. It's under contract and closing is set for the 28th of this month. We're also selling a lot of the rest of our stuff, and plan to full-time RV for the next few years. We'll have 2 street bikes and 2 DS bikes in the garage of the trailer. KTM 1290 SDR, FJR, KLX400, and DR650. We have a 27000 mile route planned out from Denver to Boulder. It takes in BC, Inuvik, Prudhoe Bay, Kenai Peninsula, more of BC, every twisty road down the west coast and throughout the Cascades, up and back on the Sierra Nevada, and every nice road between San Diego and Denver. Along the way we will also do fire roads, logging roads, forest service roads, and anything else off-road that looks interesting and not too technical. I like the technical off-road but my wife is just learning to ride and so we'll mostly stick to twisty street riding and dirt roads with minimal difficulty level. Mostly we just want to explore off the beaten paths as we travel around.

We both work full time. I do electronics design, specifically PCB design. I've worked at Honeywell Engines & Systems, Raytheon Missile Systems, BAE Systems, and a major producer of telecom test equipment nobody has ever heard of. I currently work for Amazon on Project Kuiper, a global satellite-based broadband system that will compete with the Starlink system from SpaceX. My wife is a literary agent. She helps prospective authors get their books published. She works for an agency that is known for picture books for kids, and middle-grade and young adult fiction. It's a tough business to be in, where most of the people work for very little money for many years and a few make it big.

Our quest is to visit many beautiful places, ride our bikes several times a week on the good roads, explore everything we can everywhere we visit, while working in the RV by day. We hope to discover the magic place we will eventually settle down. No idea yet where that is, though we have several strong contenders.

16. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob, SyN thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cashman View Post

'19 Heartland Cyclone 4007
    '19 5500 C&C

Both are currently stock. I came here to find out how to improve fuel mileage and power on the truck, and lose some weight as well.

We are in the process of selling our house. 3600 sq ft on 2.6 acres in the middle of Wichita. It's under contract and closing is set for the 28th of this month. We're also selling a lot of the rest of our stuff, and plan to full-time RV for the next few years. We'll have 2 street bikes and 2 DS bikes in the garage of the trailer. KTM 1290 SDR, FJR, KLX400, and DR650. We have a 27000 mile route planned out from Denver to Boulder. It takes in BC, Inuvik, Prudhoe Bay, Kenai Peninsula, more of BC, every twisty road down the west coast and throughout the Cascades, up and back on the Sierra Nevada, and every nice road between San Diego and Denver. Along the way we will also do fire roads, logging roads, forest service roads, and anything else off-road that looks interesting and not too technical. I like the technical off-road but my wife is just learning to ride and so we'll mostly stick to twisty street riding and dirt roads with minimal difficulty level. Mostly we just want to explore off the beaten paths as we travel around.

We both work full time. I do electronics design, specifically PCB design. I've worked at Honeywell Engines & Systems, Raytheon Missile Systems, BAE Systems, and a major producer of telecom test equipment nobody has ever heard of. I currently work for Amazon on Project Kuiper, a global satellite-based broadband system that will compete with the Starlink system from SpaceX. My wife is a literary agent. She helps prospective authors get their books published. She works for an agency that is known for picture books for kids, and middle-grade and young adult fiction. It's a tough business to be in, where most of the people work for very little money for many years and a few make it big.

Our quest is to visit many beautiful places, ride our bikes several times a week on the good roads, explore everything we can everywhere we visit, while working in the RV by day. We hope to discover the magic place we will eventually settle down. No idea yet where that is, though we have several strong contenders.
    Now that sounds like a fun adventure! Best of luck to you and your wife on your journeys. Make sure you have a good rated ply tires on that travel trailer. Most manufacturers put on the cheapest rated tires when they are built that passes minimum rated specs and won’t hold up to a fully loaded TT. Especially with all the miles your planning on driving. You sure don’t want to have a blow out on the back wood trails.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

18. Thanks cashman thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, cashman, SyN liked this post
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast